UnevenEdge

Ninja Kamui Episode 4: Dub & Sub Premiere Discussion Thread

Not been feeling to well today. Feel feverish and all my joints are throbbing haha I am just going to watch the block on the sofa until I pass out. It hurts to even move, so I doubt I will make it my computer again but we shall see. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Not been feeling to well today. Feel feverish and all my joints are throbbing haha I am just going to watch the block on the sofa until I pass out. It hurts to even move, so I doubt I will make it my computer again but we shall see. 

Yeah, don't strain yourself. It may be fun posting here, but it ain't worth your health. Hope you're feeling better soon.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I am so very sorry about this I feel awful that you are feeling awful, and I hope you start feeling better asap

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Probably a good reason for ninjas not to have families, besides that code.  We saw what happened to Higan's family.

Mari being a ninja explains how she lasted so long on the fight. 

Broke the code and chose his family.  Damn.

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Probably a good reason for ninjas not to have families, besides that code.  We saw what happened to Higan's family.

Mari being a ninja explains how she lasted so long on the fight. 

Broke the code and chose his family.  Damn.

b590755ffd1559cb690f25d1741ae62416776f90

Sure sounds like being a ninja isn't really worth the trouble haha.

So they each get a unique ninja art?  But if they die and it doesn't get passed on, that art is lost.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Hmmm, so is the third guy gonna be radio guy or his biggest obstacle.

Wouldn't be at all surprise if it's the latter. Kind of would make sense if that pervy guy, or even the reaper, were helping him get into the city jsut so they could have a shot at taking him on.

• Like 1

Ninja parkour skills coming in handy!

Annnnd he just hit a laser sensor.  

IT'S A TRAP!

Or maybe not.  Maybe Zai would've been here regardless.  Doesn't seem to be the same guy Higan was talking to, at least I don't think so.

OK, going by the preview, Higan didn't get betrayed.

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Not sure myself

He had his daughter's picture in the car, which could mean either thing.  I felt like it actually happened, but it seemed like it was casually blown past and didn't affect Morris much.  Hmm.

• Like 1