UnevenEdge

Lycoris Recoil Episode #5 "So Far, So Good" Discussion!!

But how the hell will Jin be contained in any sort of prison?

They're letting him go?!  What the fuck?!

Matsushita... wasn't Matsushita?  Maybe there never was one?  Someone pulling the strings behind the scenes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

But how the hell will Jin be contained in any sort of prison?

They're letting him go?!  What the fuck?!

Yeah I'm a bit confused on that.

It didn't seem staged, and it if was it was overly risky, given that shot and very risky to major injury tackle off construction scaffolding Takina had to do and he also shot Takina's leg.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Wait, WHAT!? Chisato has no heartbeat!? What the hell IS she!?

Chisato has an artificial heart, but an artificial heart should still have to pump blood through her body and therefore have a heartbeat.  Doesn't make much sense from a biological standpoint.  Unless she's just an android, which I highly doubt.

Just now, DangerMouse said:

Yeah I'm a bit confused on that.

It didn't seem staged given that shot and risky tackle off construction scaffolding Takina had to do and he also shot Takina's leg.

Yes.  Someone was pulling shenanigans with the Matsushita ruse, but Jin was following orders he thought were legit and was fighting with killing intent.  Doesn't make sense he was let go.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Chisato has an artificial heart, but an artificial heart should still have to pump blood through her body and therefore have a heartbeat.  Doesn't make much sense from a biological standpoint.  Unless she's just an android, which I highly doubt.

Vampires aren't supposed to have heartbeats either, yet possess superhuman physical capabilities, so I think it's probably that same kind of fantasy logic being applied here.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Vampires aren't supposed to have heartbeats either, yet possess superhuman physical capabilities, so I think it's probably that same kind of fantasy logic being applied here.

Well, Chisato is supposed to be human, vampires aren't.  Could be there's an even further twist, and Chisato owing her life to the Allen Institute is even more literal, if they created her as an android, but I don't think that's the case.  Plus I had thought this series was trying to be more grounded.

• Thanks 1

On 2/18/2024 at 1:25 AM, saito34 said:

oh wow they executed her...wtf

On 2/18/2024 at 1:26 AM, atomicinumatt said:

Ran the fuck over haha 

On 2/18/2024 at 1:26 AM, OwlChemist81 said:

Lycoris killer!

On 2/18/2024 at 1:26 AM, DangerMouse said:

Damn, set a trap and took one Lycoris out.

On 2/18/2024 at 1:28 AM, ben0119 said:

Limehead and co. just set up a trap and killed a Lycoris.  Damn.  Didn't think we'd see any die.

You know, if it wasn't for them really emphasizing how much the D.A. Lycorises hate Takina two episodes ago, I'd have felt sorrier for her.

Why must I despise vindictive extras as much as I do? :confuse:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• OwlChemist81 changed the title to Lycoris Recoil Episode #5 "So Far, So Good" Discussion!!
  • OwlChemist81 unfeatured this topic
  • OwlChemist81 unpinned this topic