UnevenEdge

NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN

EPISODE 477

Naruto and Sasuke

Geek It! Spotlight: Naruto The Final Battle (Ep 476-477) Impressions – C t  r l + G e e k P o d

Ashura and Indra

Hashirama and Madara

Jiraiya and Orochimaru

Kakashi and Obito

and now...

When two equal shinobi exchange blows, there is nothing the meeting of their fists cannot convey.

ONLY TOONAMI

Edited by CorbeauKarasu
  • Like 3

Catching up, and.. I'll just say it, last week's episode was better than any episode of Naruto had any right to be. I mean.. maybe not Sasuke's whole monologuing bit.. other than that part, it felt pretty solid. The flashbacks, such as they were, actually contributed to the setting in a meaningful way. If you only showed someone one singular episode of this show, and it was that episode..... you'd be setting an awful high bar that none of the rest live up to.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

Catching up, and.. I'll just say it, last week's episode was better than any episode of Naruto had any right to be. I mean.. maybe not Sasuke's whole monologuing bit.. other than that part, it felt pretty solid. The flashbacks, such as they were, actually contributed to the setting in a meaningful way. If you only showed someone one singular episode of this show, and it was that episode..... you'd be setting an awful high bar that none of the rest live up to.

for a long time, I've felt like the series has been kind of off the rails. ever since the end of the Hidan and Kakuzu fight, Naruto seemed like it was being ired in bad plotting and editorial meddling. but this final fight really feels like Kishimoto had it planned out from the beginning. it feels like proper Naruto again.

This is a great battle between these two! Kishimoto did a good job the abilities differentiate between Sasuke and Naruto even though some stuff is weird like eyed power armor!

This battle also feels  like Kishimoto forced it to happen instead of letting it happen naturally 

• Like 2

Oh and Sakura being on tsunade's level and surpassing her as a medical ninja if I remember correctly even though it was never sakura's motivation to reach that level of medical jutsu is pretty ridiculous ,cuz sakura's  original motivation was to get Sasuke to fall in love with her,etc.it doesnt make sense

Edited by Roymustang1990
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Animation and music has been great here!

Cuz the Naruto Ninja Storm games animated this battle before the anime did and so the anime animators had to step up their game in order to surpass the animation  quality of the games

Edited by Roymustang1990
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

This is a great battle between these two! Kishimoto did a good job the abilities differentiate between Sasuke and Naruto even though some stuff is weird like eyed power armor!

This battle also feels  like Kishimoto forced it to happen instead of letting it happen naturally 

I still felt that Naruto and Sasuke didn't have a very believable and built up friendship.  Their relationship wasn't much beyond "friendly" co-workers.  And Sasuke isn't very sympathetic, so you don't feel that bad when he turns traitor or feel that he's worth Naruto saving.

But at least the fight itself and production values are good haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1