UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode 639 Discussion!!

So, are we going to get double One Piece back any time soon?  Or Shippuden?  Both could use it.

I personally think using a slot on IGPX is a waste.  It was a creative concept but it's a pretty mid show for me, and one the few anime series I've seen that just causes me to zone out of it.  Maybe this is being done by Demarco to stop Zaslav from writing it off or something.

• D'oh 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

So, are we going to get double One Piece back any time soon?  Or Shippuden?  Both could use it.

I personally think using a slot on IGPX is a waste.  It was a creative concept but it's a pretty mid show for me, and one the few anime series I've seen that just causes me to zone out of it.  Maybe this is being done by Demarco to stop Zaslav from writing it off or something.

i'd imagine it's to promote the new release of the blu ray

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Since Discotek was remastering it for blu-ray with or without the airing, I think airing it as a bonus is pretty cool.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

We got double One Piece next week, but man, I had to give ya the balls for that one! IGPX Remastered is a triumph of modernized retro animation!

3 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

We got double One Piece next week, but man, I had to give ya the balls for that one! IGPX Remastered is a triumph of modernized retro animation

Oh.  Good.  I hope the double One Piece will continue indefinitely.

Eh?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

I get why Usopp is afraid of the fish obviously, but why is heworried about giant plants when he makes them grow from seeds all the time?

And didn't he train on an island full of them?  Haha.

Edited by ben0119

I don't need to question you.  Your tears were reason enough. 🤣

Is Sanji really going to KILL him though?

Ah hell he's got a bunch of guards!

And they're done!

What, one of them had a house for a head?

He took her hostage!  What an ass!

Sanji teleported.  Kicked into oblivion.

When someone gets in the way of love, I put my foot down. 🤣

She cuffed him?!

Give your life to me?  Uh, that didn't sound in a loving romantic sense haha.  Crap.

VIOLET NOOOOO!

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1