UnevenEdge

Samurai Jack Season 5: "XCIV"

Blatch

Are you telling me nobody bothered to get this one in close to forty-five minutes? ::spin::

Well, okay. Samurai Jack's new season: It's such a big deal, even the newspaper from my community college is talking about it. Now, let's watch him go down the river and stuff. Tomorrow at 11:00P, with even more pipes. I hope to see you there.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you telling me nobody bothered to get this one in close to forty-five minutes? ::spin::

Well, okay. Samurai Jack's new season: It's such a big deal, even the newspaper from my community college is talking about it. Now, let's watch him go down the river and stuff. Tomorrow at 11:00P, with even more pipes. I hope to see you there.

I was starting to worry

I blame Tokyo Ghoul

How many people will Jack kill today?  My hope is all those dumb bitches.  The season is only what, 5 episodes long?  We need to move beyond the female assassin arc and get to the ending.

I heard it was 10 episodes but I dunno.  I like these assassins but the show does seem to be moving along pretty fast.  I think the one girl that got some focus might join him.