UnevenEdge

I'M ON A BOAT

Rogue_Alphonse

34 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

How can you get a boat for free 

I work(ed... last day there was today) at a mobile home park by the beach. Our security mentioned< "Someone just take this boat out of my yard." So I got a title and aired up the 20 year old tires sunk in the ground and dragged it home.

Omg, are you going to become a pirate?

Are you going to sail the high seas  causing mischief until the Royal Navy captures you and says something like "you've got to be the worst pirate I've ever heard of" and you reply "but you have heard of me?"

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Mix said:

Omg, are you going to become a pirate?

Are you going to sail the high seas  causing mischief until the Royal Navy captures you and says something like "you've got to be the worst pirate I've ever heard of" and you reply "but you have heard of me?"

I am already a butt pirate :LithiumSmileyWinking:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Lynnrael said:

that's a pretty awesome score, are you gonna name it? 

i can't even remember the last time i was on that kind of boat, but i do remember they're a lot of fun

If I decide to keep it. Currently it's going to be a flip. I just washed it today. 20 years of grime built up on it erased in an instant. It's a nice boat.

• Like 1

Before & After.

Also, the engine is going to be a runner. Even with two big ass golf cart batteries hooked to it, the starter doesn't have enough umph to spin it with spark plugs in. So I yanked that to rebuild it, along with the carburetors.

Also, it has a Bimini top with a full enclosure and all of the cushions inside. It's a winner.

May be an image of boatMay be an image of boat

• Like 1