UnevenEdge

One Piece Pirate Power Hour: Episodes 637 & 638 Discussion

Episode 637: Big Names Duke It Out! The Heated Block B Battle!

&

Episode 638: A Deadly Blow! The Astonishing King Punch!

Protect You to the End! Rebecca and the Toy Soldier! - One Piece (Season  17, Episode 23) - Apple TV

The Jig is Up?

Don Chin Jao has revealed Luffy's secret identity...and with Cavendish within earshot, Straw Hat has more than one would-be gladiator after his head! But the grandson of Vice Admiral Garp is no pushover and Corrida Colosseum is full of surprises! Just how poweful has Bellamy truly become...and what is the secret behind Bartolomeo's odd power?

Unstoppable Force, Immovable Object

The Block B Battle Royale revs up as it winds down! The outstanding fighters make themselves seen above the rabble, but who will come out on top? Meanwhile, the toy soldier lets Cyborg Franky in on a secret: he too is plotting to destroy the SMILE Factory! But before he can lend the Straw Hats his aid, the little toy requests a favor of his own!

ONLY TOONAMI

Edited by CorbeauKarasu
  • Like 1

Announcer introducing Bartolomeo: "Recently ranked #1 in the Most Annoying Pirates Who Should Just Go Away Competition" 🤣

There's also how while I didn't really care for Leto's Joker, this guy totally looks kinda like him lol

bdd3d9_f7ba14e7ef44440784dc8dcd866887b3~

Both with a red outfit too lol

one-piece-bartolomeo.gif

7b40bff11d5ab75678426d1d32e4e58a.gif

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Haha 1

I know i'm in the minority of people who enjoyed Leto's Joker. i've always said that Ledger's Joker - while brilliant , seemed like the kind of guy you could get away from alive if you agree with his rhetoric and act excited about what he wants you to do, then skip out of town as soon as you get out of his sight.

Leto's Joker is insane. once youve encountered him, your life may as well be forfeit. He's going to kill you because you accidentally neglected to greet his new favorite carpenter ant while you were walking into the room. a completely unhinged lunatic. and, in some ways, i found that both scarier and more akin to cartoon Joker.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

I know i'm in the minority of people who enjoyed Leto's Joker. i've always said that Ledger's Joker - while brilliant , seemed like the kind of guy you could get away from alive if you agree with his rhetoric and act excited about what he wants you to do, then skip out of town as soon as you get out of his sight.

Leto's Joker is insane. once youve encountered him, your life may as well be forfeit. He's going to kill you because you accidentally neglected to greet his new favorite carpenter ant while you were walking into the room. a completely unhinged lunatic. and, in some ways, i found that both scarier and more akin to cartoon Joker.

That's true.

Also, to be fair, he wasn't like a main in the movie to really get to show all sides of his Joker.

I don't think it helped me at the time that you kinda get thrown into his "look" with the crazy makeup design and ridiculous tattoos. I remember liking all the flashy colors though.

• Like 1

So Bartolomeo defeated Hack with a simple knee strike?

Eehhh?  Ricky got taken down by Gilley?  Didn't expect that.  Huh, he's actually old, whoever he is. 

Gilley working for the king?  Maybe not. 

They should have worked together and then jump out so the king wins.

• Like 1

I don't think blindly attacking Isabello is any better of an idea than doing that to Bartolomeo.

"That formation wasn't protecting me, it was protecting you."

Just what I was afraid of.  All the fans on that side of the colloseum are in trouble too.

7 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Hmmm, yeah according to the trivia in the wiki it's just the long arms tribe

The long arm guys had long arms with two elbows on each arm, if I recall correctly.

6 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Even Bellamy can't hurt him. What is his power, to reflect attacks back at people? Seems like it.

I hope the king doesn't punch in the same direction as Bartolomeo!

Edited by ben0119

• Top Gun unpinned this topic