UnevenEdge

One Piece Pirate Power Hour: Episodes 637 & 638 Discussion

Bartolomeo survived?

A wall?  Barrier.  I wonder why he didn't just reflect the punch back to Isabello.  Did Bartolomeo reflect the punch into all the other fighters but himself?

"No way, the winner was that weird chicken guy?" lmao

He won with dirty tricks!  

Who does he want to give the devil fruit to?

Well, at least Bartolomeo is a devil fruit user.  That power would be even worse to deal with if it was an innate ability.  At least this guy can still be thrown in water or fought with a sea prism stone weapon.

Though I'm not sure what the weakness would be.  Maybe he can only put up a barrier in one direction at a time and not all around his body?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Bartolomeo survived?

A wall?  Barrier.  I wonder why he didn't just reflect the punch back to Isabello.  Did Bartolomeo reflect the punch into all the other fighters but himself?

"No way, the winner was that weird chicken guy?" lmao

He won with dirty tricks!  

Who does he want to give the devil fruit to?

Seems like it doesn't actually reflect attacks, just blocks them. If you attack it directly though then it's kind of the same as having the attack reflected back on ya. King's punch was more of a shockwave, so I guess that's why he wasn't hurt.

1 hour ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Seems like it doesn't actually reflect attacks, just blocks them. If you attack it directly though then it's kind of the same as having the attack reflected back on ya. King's punch was more of a shockwave, so I guess that's why he wasn't hurt.

I'm not sure.  I might have to re-watch it and I'm not sure if the angles are clear, but I thought maybe Bartolomeo had redirected the shockwave to the others.  Maybe he did just protect himself.  I guess we have to wait and see if the ability will be explained in more detail later.

• Top Gun unpinned this topic