UnevenEdge

Whoever updated the site.....

3 hours ago, cyberbully said:

Im not sure what the major adjustment is to people, but a lot of the shit i use is constantly changing aesthetically...I just hate when shit changes in utility

The aesthetics must be so bad that no one's read my dozen or so posts explaining that the aesthetics are temporary until I can take the time on a skin instead of of just inverting the base/default skin into a makeshift dark mode.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raptorpat said:

The aesthetics must be so bad that no one's read my dozen or so posts explaining that the aesthetics are temporary until I can take the time on a skin instead of of just inverting the base/default skin into a makeshift dark mode.

Nah, it’s just easier for us to complain about things that don’t even really matter. :P

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I wasn't even complaining really the site aesthetic just brought forth my suppressed memories of that horrible eiffel 65 song and I felt others should suffer as well.

It’s okay if you were complaining. We all do it sometimes. It’s too bad I can’t suffer from a song that I don’t remember, though.

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

It’s okay if you were complaining. We all do it sometimes. It’s too bad I can’t suffer from a song that I don’t remember, though.

I posted it in the op... If I had to describe it in a sentence it's like someone synthesized the trolalol guys viral song, turned the bpm up to edm levels and added the word blue in just for good measure. 

• Haha 1