UnevenEdge

One Piece Pirate Power Hour: Episodes 635 & 636 Discussion

Who is Bartolomeo in One Piece?

Episode 635: The Fateful Reunion! Bellamy the Hyena!

&

Episode 636: A Super Rookie! Bartolomeo the Cannibal!

Hate Springs Eternal!

Bellamy the Hyena, underling of Donquixote Doflamingo, was humiliated by a single punch from Straw Hat Luffy back on the island of Jaya. But now he's leveled up and a ready to rumble with the big boys of the New World! What message does he have for the man who cost him everything? Meanwhile, the other Straw Hats find their mission complicated by the local color - Zoro continues to chase after his pilfered Shusui and the Caesar Clown delivery team is shocked to find that their drop point is in the midst of a monstrous danger zone! But despite the chaos, Dressrosa is suspisciously calm, giving Trafalgar Law a bad feeling....

Block B's Cannibal Court!

The Corrida Colosseum is in an uproar as the battle royale continues! Bartolomeo the Cannibal and Bellamy the Hyena distingiush themselves among the competitors, but it may be Cavendish and Don Chin Jao who pose the biggest threat to the mysterious "Lucy"! 

ONLY TOONAMI

Edited by CorbeauKarasu
  • Like 3

Hey, it's Bellamy!  Wait, who is this guy again? 🤣

Oh he was from the Jaya Arc.  I know there was another guy that Sanji beat up eons ago for wasting food.

Ah hell Bellamy visited Skypeia.

Oh, I never thought of bad guys showing up at a past location after the Straw Hats saved the day and already left.  That could be a problem. 😄

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Still trying to get the hang of this new look.

So Luffy beat Rebecca last week and has her armor now?

I switched to the ASMB theme and it's a little easier to look at and use.  

Not sure how you got that!  No, Luffy had to drop some armor because he went over the weight limit for gear.

Bartolomeo just lying there lmao.

A gladiator names... Ricky?

Yeah some of them might be in disguise.  Imagine that lol.

Who is this big guy?

Holds a grudge against the whole family since he got whipped by Garp.

LOL he just exposed Luffy. 

• Haha 1

• Top Gun unpinned this topic