UnevenEdge

FLCL Shoegaze Episode 1 Discussion

OwlChemist81

57 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Oh, at least it's only once a quarter you get stuck at work for that.

Do you get to at least start late those days?

We are still at it!

And I am off on my weekends unless there is an emergency or something like what we have to do tonight, so I can always sleep in tomorrow haha and yea, we generally start getting prepared around 11, and then when it hits midnight we run all our jobs and scripts. Most of the workload is us just making sure everything runs properly! 

Edited by atomicinumatt

21 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

We are still at it!

And I am off on my weekends unless there is an emergency or something like what we have to do tonight, so I can always sleep in tomorrow haha and yea, we generally start getting prepared around 11, and then when it hits midnight we run all our jobs and scripts. Most of the workload is us just making sure everything runs properly! 

Oh man, into the overnight too. Guess that makes sense that it probably takes some time.

That's good, at least you don't have to be in till around the time of the job on these special work days.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Oh man, into the overnight too. Guess that makes sense that it probably takes some time.

That's good, at least you don't have to be in till around the time of the job on these special work days.

Yea and we can do it all remotely so I do not even have to leave my house! haha 

Not I just have to watch the west coast airing of Toonami because I missed the first two hours! 

• Like 1

Pretty good so far, furthers my theory that what holds the others back is Haruko. Still a big issue with sound mixing, some scenes the music is just blaring as the MC whispers his lines. I don’t know why they can’t get this right. 

Also, I HOPE it’s a mistake, but if not, the CC subtitles dropped multiple huge spoilers. So if you haven’t watched it yet, turn subs off. 

• Confused 1