UnevenEdge

One Piece Episodes 631 & 632 Discussion

4 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Not sure why that one dude Toonamiguy or whatever his name is was shitting all over Dressrosa. It is good fun and I am liking it, 

i meant Impel Down/Marineford, but Dressrosa is pretty great, too. the issue isn't with the story so much as it is with the way the anime gets stretched out to avoid catching up with the manga. it started being really noticeable in Fishan Island arc, but didn't bother me. they say Dressrosa gets kind of obvious. so far, though, the content feels nicely paced

• Like 1

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

i meant Impel Down/Marineford, but Dressrosa is pretty great, too. the issue isn't with the story so much as it is with the way the anime gets stretched out to avoid catching up with the manga. it started being really noticeable in Fishan Island arc, but didn't bother me. they say Dressrosa gets kind of obvious. so far, though, the content feels nicely paced

when i first saw the walking toys, i got kind of worried about this arc. stuff like that is why i quit reading fairy tail. but of course, one piece ends up handling it brilliantly...

• Like 1

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

Ah, I see what you were talking about. 

At this point though, with how much OP there is, I honestly do not mind filler and stretching things out haha what is it but a drop in the bucket? 

• Top Gun unpinned this topic