UnevenEdge

Possible government shutdown

Icarus27k

16 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

saw a lot of posts that said the GOP waived their own rule and provided the Dems no advance time to read the 70-page stopgap to ensure it was clean and that he pulled it to stall for time

this being the twitter, I can't say if that's real or speculation

At this point would you be surprised either way?  The fact that it’s plausible is both funny and sad.

• Like 2

i just wonder, how does this work?

a group of people are given an assignment. something major, and had, say...iono...a year to work on it, 

but  decided to wait until the last couple of weeks, before the presentation of this massive project, to get started on it. 

how do they still have a job? because in ANY job i had, i'm not entirely sure i would be given the courtesy to see ^IF^ i could complete it, and if so, i would have probably been told to have my shit packed. 

11 hours ago, discolé monade said:

i just wonder, how does this work?

a group of people are given an assignment. something major, and had, say...iono...a year to work on it, 

but  decided to wait until the last couple of weeks, before the presentation of this massive project, to get started on it. 

how do they still have a job? because in ANY job i had, i'm not entirely sure i would be given the courtesy to see ^IF^ i could complete it, and if so, i would have probably been told to have my shit packed. 

It's quite simple.

None of us have a special letter next to our names yet.