UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episodes 453 & 454 Discussion

NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN

EPISODE 453 & 454

The Pain of Living + Shisui's Request

Itachi and Shisui! Joining ANBU – Naruto Shippuden 454 | Daily Anime Art

ITACHI'S STORY: LIGHT AND DARKNESS

As Itachi cares for his infant brother, a memory from his past triggers a profound change in him -- one that will deepen the wedge between the young shinobi and his prestigious family.

But the changes in young Itachi's heart and mind are mirrored by troubling shakeups within the Leaf Village hierarchy as its clandestine arms seem to be in conflict with one another. To prevent the collapse of this peaceful era, will Itachi have to choose a side? 

ONLY TOONAMI

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

That's it! I was gonna say, she sounded familiar!

2Hxr.gif

Reveal hidden contents

i7jQcj.gif

066f2656843ef0ceb96d3c69e1adab0bbc8eb6dc

rzjuj3y568h81.thumb.jpg.cbb0e886174c63c8c2ae5f9d6efef627.jpg

Haha.  I normally think of Asuna first, but yeah.  I think Bryce Papenbrook appeared in some episodes too and I think Cherami Leigh played some other roles in this series.  Must have been getting an early start here.

9a738f26ff5ad145ec3c11212e7dd1ff.jpg.c2c2bc9fc281a7151958810b10f1faae.jpg

I have no idea where this picture of Asuna on the horse came from, but I'm curious about it now haha.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/The_Pain_of_Living

Confirming Cherami Leigh as Shinko, and I was also curious about who is playing child Itachi.  Michelle Ruff?  I would never have guessed that.  This sounds nothing like any of her usual voices.

Oh so that's why there was a moment when I totally heard Rukia last ep in one line. Like you said, most of the sound and tone is quite different from her usual voices.

• Like 1

Something just popped in my head when I looked up the cast list.  Izumi didn't have a last name listed, but I presumed she is an Uchiha. 

But, does this mean their last names are all Uchiha?  I hope they aren't all related or that is some major incest going on!  I hope it is more like an ethnic group than extended relatives.  Still must be confusing with everyone having the same last name.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Bryce-Papenbrook/

Oh man, looking that up, reminded me, it was still absolutely crazy learning he played young Vash for one of his very first roles way back then.

Yeah that is pretty nuts.  I remember when we uncovered that haha.  I haven't done the math but all I can figure is that Bryce was a literal child back then lmao.

• Like 1

• Top Gun unpinned this topic