UnevenEdge

people be dumb

nameraka

someone posted a thing on facebook (which admittedly tends to be where the dumb people congregate online) asking what you'd do if you got superman's powers. like half the responses were some variation on "use them to get rich." 

seriously? you are the most powerful being on the planet. the rules of society literally no longer apply to you, and you're still going to pay for things?

what are they going to do, arrest you for shoplifting?

jesus, half these people would probably still go to work the next day. :LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Throwing shit into the sun would be my favorite pastime. Playing with the moons orbit to destroy every annoying celebrities beach front property sounds fun. You talking shit about Superdude? Kiss that Condo and yacht goodbye. I'd also bring the smash bros beastball to life kind of like Omniman did playing with his son. 

Fuck batarangs you middle-aged emo fuck. 

• Haha 2

if i had superman's power's. 

hmmmmm.

well...i certainly wouldn't pay for shit. i don't think i'd be a hero...more anti, so i don't give a shit if a bank or museum is being robbed. 

i would annihilate, dismantle and destroy child traffickers. i'd probably force the world to put all the rapists on an island. let them battle that shit out. 

iono...stupid shit. i bet my herb tolerance would be out of this world. i like PS's idea of playing in space...like asteroid bowling. OH...i'd force countries to get off the fossil fuels teet. 

Edited by discolé monade
words are hard, and i'm still elevated.
  • Thanks 2