UnevenEdge

So Shippuden finally ended in Japan huh

StarPanda

I kind of stopped watching during the last ninja war because they kept inputing so much filler, so I just said meh it will eventually end and than I can watch what's actually canon.

They really did milk it until the end, I know we have boruto next but for the sake of Naruto they should have ended it earlier, still a fan of most of the show tho

And after Luffy finds it he'll help Conan defeat the Black Organization! :D :D :D

speaking of Conan

isn't there now a third person de-aged by the Black Organization who's gender and identity still aren't confirmed? with theories ranging from that they're one character's mother and/or her brother (who is for some reason dressing in drag pretending to be a little girl)

Fun fact: Last night I was reading through the Imgur album of butthurt NaruSaku shippers reacting to Hinata winning, aptly titled the Hall of Anal Devastation, and I found a post from Jman's ANN account in there.

MtW2Ie5.jpg

Honestly, it was much more subdued than I expected.

Shippers are kinda like horse race betters.  Them "winning" means more than the story making sense.

The messed up thing is I've seen fan comics that try to make Hinata a character instead of walking fanboy bait...and in those, her character actuslly works.  Like, the writer realized something was not working, wrote a version of the story where it did work, and in that, I bought the romance.

You can pair A with B instead of C but the writing has to be good.  And anyone who says Naruto has good writing for its ending is someone who I question.

Fun fact: Last night I was reading through the Imgur album of butthurt NaruSaku shippers reacting to Hinata winning, aptly titled the Hall of Anal Devastation, and I found a post from Jman's ANN account in there.

MtW2Ie5.jpg

I always wondered who that was with the old ASMB icon.

MtW2Ie5.jpg

Consistency in being a total asshole is something to be admired I suppose. :D

I'm more annoyed that Kishimoto paired off every single character with a love interest and gave them babies in the ending

even DBZ didn't give every single character an idealized heterosexual happily ever after

especially not Piccolo since he's physically incapable of having sex in canon

I'm more annoyed that Kishimoto paired off every single character with a love interest and gave them babies in the ending

even DBZ didn't give every single character an idealized heterosexual happily ever after

especially not Piccolo since he's physically incapable of having sex in canon

Considering there are no Namekian females.... is it safe to assume that Piccolo literally has no dick?

Considering there are no Namekian females.... is it safe to assume that Piccolo literally has no dick?

the implication is that he has no bodily orifices of any kind aside from his mouth, which is used just for talking and drinking water (which is apparently all namekians need to live)

that said years earlier Toriyama had claimed that Namekians were masculine looking Hermaphrodites like the slugs they're based on (which have sex)

but then he backpedaled later and said they were genderless and never had sex

also Piccolo eats sometimes...even though occording to canon he can't

I thought the ending sucked.  Didn't most people?

And I just said it was the writing, not shipping that was the issue.  There's something messed up about the main villain getting away with everything.

That ending is laughable, especially the Sasuke bullshit.

the implication is that he has no bodily orifices of any kind aside from his mouth, which is used just for talking and drinking water (which is apparently all namekians need to live)

that said years earlier Toriyama had claimed that Namekians were masculine looking Hermaphrodites like the slugs they're based on (which have sex)

but then he backpedaled later and said they were genderless and never had sex

also Piccolo eats sometimes...even though occording to canon he can't

Slugs and snails can also reproduce asexually.  So... you're disappointed that slug sex didn't happen?

Well, either way, it's not important to the story.

Don't question his motivations, kink-shamer. Besides, it's completionism.

I'm a completionist too, but even I have my limits.  Hiatus was so bad I ended up having to break my self-imposed personal rule of watching every premiere on the block, breaking a years' long streak.  If Naruto wasn't on Toonami I wouldn't be watching it.  Besides, I want to see how horrible it gets.  There's a train wreck aspect.  And yeah there's something to be said for the show once being good and watching it in my younger years.  Hiatus on the other hand has no such nostalgia and was always bad.  Maybe that's why Starwind is watching it, I dunno'.

On Toonami is one thing, but of your own volition on your own time?

Dude...

I don't get why you're so stunned over this lol.  Yeah, Shippuden isn't great, but it's far from the worst thing I've ever seen, and it DOES keep me entertained, so I'll finish it.

Besides, I'm over halfway through Shippuden now.  If that doesn't compel anyone to try and finish it I don't know what will.

I don't get why you're so stunned over this lol.  Yeah, Shippuden isn't great, but it's far from the worst thing I've ever seen, and it DOES keep me entertained, so I'll finish it.

Besides, I'm over halfway through Shippuden now.  If that doesn't compel anyone to try and finish it I don't know what will.

Like I said maybe you're watching it for the train wreck aspect to see how much further downward it can spiral and if the tales of how much shittier it gets are true.  And yeah we all watched Naruto years ago when it first started on CN so we're somewhat invested in seeing it through (even if I already know the ending is horrible).

I kind of stopped watching during the last ninja war because they kept inputing so much filler, so I just said meh it will eventually end and than I can watch what's actually canon.

They really did milk it until the end, I know we have boruto next but for the sake of Naruto they should have ended it earlier, still a fan of most of the show tho

But that doesn't equate to much, since a Borato series is starting immediately after that. -_-

Yeah, I do not like Naruto Anything.  I did tune in for the early episodes when Toonami aired them, but my interest waned after several months.  I just don't keep repeating my hatred for it on this board like other members...