UnevenEdge

I have three time in my TV watching schedule any suggestions

ghostrek

2 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Tell your friend to go fuck himself.

But seriously, watch PBS' Create channel.

I have watched that channel before it's pretty good

my friend thought I watched too much Star Trek think I watched it everyday I don't Most of the things I watch every day is MST3K channel on Tubi

15 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

I have watched that channel before it's pretty good

my friend thought I watched too much Star Trek think I watched it everyday I don't Most of the things I watch every day is MST3K channel on Tubi

I think you might like Project Smoke.  That dude is fucking wack, but he does a decent job of smoking.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

@Gemini  why you ask I like wrestling i mean I've never been a mark but at the same time i am not really a wrestling person I know a lot of people who like wrestling I never cared for it

Because you seemed like someone who might like wrestling. (But I was wrong and I'm sorry.)

I will grant you that some of the angles are absurd, but I still enjoy it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gemini said:

Because you seemed like someone who might like wrestling. (But I was wrong and I'm sorry.)

I will grant you that some of the angles are absurd, but I still enjoy it.

@Gemini like I said I'm not a fan but I have friends  that enjoy it or that did enjoy it and I'm not never one for it

2 hours ago, ghostrek said:

@naraku360  good question I'm I don't know I know my tastes and I know what I like but I guess I just need to find something to fill that spot well I've been watching a lot of new third films on Tubi

Watch the Xenosaga cutscenes. It's basically an anime. The games are tricky to get ahold of, being obscure PS2 titles that are also expensive.

3 games. Fiirst and third are some of the best scifi you can ask for. The second game is kinda like when Star Trek has a bad episode, but it's like half the length of the other two.

The Xenoblades can be watched the same way, but are a lot more accessible to play since they're all available on Switch (absolutely worth watching if you 1. Don't have the system and/or 2. Don't have time for multiple 80+ hour JRPGs). First and third are my jam but 2 has a strong following and a lot to like, just seems aimed at a different demographic and the story probably could've used another draft or two. The Blades are more fantasy-esque; however, they're still very scifi under the hood, and excellent fantasy regardless.

Considering how big of a Star Trek fan you are, I think Xenosaga especially would be your kind of thing. And if you end up liking those, check out the Blades.... and Xenogears.

1 hour ago, naraku360 said:

Watch the Xenosaga cutscenes. It's basically an anime. The games are tricky to get ahold of, being obscure PS2 titles that are also expensive.

3 games. Fiirst and third are some of the best scifi you can ask for. The second game is kinda like when Star Trek has a bad episode, but it's like half the length of the other two.

The Xenoblades can be watched the same way, but are a lot more accessible to play since they're all available on Switch (absolutely worth watching if you 1. Don't have the system and/or 2. Don't have time for multiple 80+ hour JRPGs). First and third are my jam but 2 has a strong following and a lot to like, just seems aimed at a different demographic and the story probably could've used another draft or two. The Blades are more fantasy-esque; however, they're still very scifi under the hood, and excellent fantasy regardless.

Considering how big of a Star Trek fan you are, I think Xenosaga especially would be your kind of thing. And if you end up liking those, check out the Blades.... and Xenogears.

cool

Almost time for a new season of Lower Decks meow I need to rewatch the crossover episode of Strange New Worlds several times...

but yeah I've got nothing new to add, though I'll finally watch season 3 of Picard in a week or so cause for some reason I thought waiting until I'd been on Estrogen for a month before watching it sounded like a great idea...