UnevenEdge

My Adventures with Superman Episode 5 Talkback

Jman

Lois uncovers a secret in Metropolis and is determined to get to the truth; Superman tracks down dangerous weapons in the city and finds himself in the crosshairs of mysterious organization Task Force X.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Toonamiguy321 said:

I’m expecting this episode to be 22 minutes of wacky misunderstandings that ultimately lead to Lois no longer suspecting Clark is Superman. Seems like episode 5 of possibly 20 is way too early to have Lois know the truth. 

Well, I missed. Will be interesting to see where they take this now that the old formula is out the window.

2 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

So were those Kryptonite blades? They seemed to hurt Superman's neck considerably.

Superman is significantly weaker in this series and seems to be capable of taking damage from anything. As we saw in the first episode the robots beat him up real good, and it seems he has to manually trigger his healing. 

Since Superman has only existed in this story for like 2 weeks, I don’t see any reason anyone would be developing kryptonite weapons, they shouldn’t even know he is weak to that. I’d guess we will see a real piece of kryptonite in a later episode where everyone finds out he is weak to it. 

• Like 1

You know things are bad when people are comparing this to Amber from Invincible.

Spoiler

And in that show they’re counting the days till Mark breaks up with Amber and ends up with Atom Eve.

On CBS Saturday Morning right now, on Saturday Sessions is the band First Aid Kit, there is a woman singing whose facial proportions are a lot like some of the women in Dr. Stone, For Real!!

The best episode so far of Season 3 of Dr. STONE reairs tonight at 12:30--don't miss it, after a re-air of this show in exactly 12 hours!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

ROFL that handcuff would just break in an instant

Well, he'd have to choose to break it.  But given what he did with the dumbbell and other things, doesn't seem like Clark is as careful with his powers during these stages.  Haha.

• Haha 1

Ah so it's the shady guy in the suit.  Agent Wilson?  And there's Amanda Waller.  And some general asshole.

That idiot just cut the bridge support!

Amanda would just consider it collateral damage.  Damn.  So the general is slightly more ethical than her.

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Ah so it's the shady guy in the suit.  Agent Wilson?  And there's Amanda Waller.  And some general asshole.

Agent Slade Wilson. aka Deathstroke.

The general is The General. I only really know the JLU version myself, tbh.

7 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

Agent Slade Wilson. aka Deathstroke.

The general is The General. I only really know the JLU version myself, tbh.

Oh ok.  I never would have guessed that's what Slade Wilson or Deathstroke would look like haha.

Oh so he really is just The General haha.