UnevenEdge

My Adventures with Superman Episode 4 Talkback

Jman

27 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Hmmm, now the question is does he admit it or does he try to weasel out of it?

Hahaha.  I just can't see how Clark could possibly weasel out of this one!

Even if people can look surprisingly  unrecognizable without their glasses, there's still the matter of Clark always disappearing when Superman shows up. :D

• Haha 2

Lois is supposed to be wearing a traditional Korean hanbok, but the designer apparently fucked it up.

Oh hey, Morgan Edge!  Aka Lois and Clark’s Pre-Crisis boss when Clark was an anchorman (it was dropped Post Crisis because editorial thought it would be too easy for someone to put two and two together).

Everyone’s reaction to Lois is my reaction to this art style on my less charitable days.

Amazo Tech?  Dr. Ivo is Amazo’s creator but it’s obvious what the joke is given that he gets called Tony repeatedly.  Also…Alex?  Is that Lex pre hair loss?  I’ve also heard suggestions he may be a later Parasite or even the Toyman.

Yeah, Ivo is clearly a proto-Luthor.  Similar color schemes.

Man, the side effects of the suit were pretty messed up for Cartoon Network, less so proper anime.  Is this going to be like Livewire where he turns into a more traditional version of Parasite?  And yeah, the missing stuff is either the raw material for Alex to start Lexcorp or future toys for the Toyman.

A memory erasing kiss would be very useful now.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Jman said:

Lois is supposed to be wearing a traditional Korean hanbok, but the designer apparently fucked it up.

Drive-by post because I haven't started it yet, but this caught my attention while scrolling. Nothing was screwed up. One of the artists who worked on the design is Korean and wanted a modern twist on it. 

Edited to add, if you pay attention to KPOP outfits, you'll know this isn't some great crime.

Edited by DragonSinger
  • Thanks 1