UnevenEdge

Massachusetts Supreme Court says people have the right to be rude at public meetings

Jman

• 1 month later...

i'm not rude, but at a previous commissioner's meeting, a qanon stood up to let everyone know biden was coming for your guns.

so...of course i stood up during public comment, and advised the opposite. while i'm talking, qanon is trying to interject, so i just got louder, until 

finally i'm staring her down, while explaining how this 2nd amend. county resolution, is a complete waste of time, money, and intellegence.

the last meeting, mid was on the agenda, and he mentioned how, nowhere in the bible, does it say, god want's you to have an ar for your self defense, (that was her statement from previous)she tried to interject, and you can hear me 

SHHHHHHHHHHHH with the cut of that hssssssss sound. SO loud. 

i am a loud person. 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, discolé monade said:

i'm not rude, but at a previous commissioner's meeting, a qanon stood up to let everyone know biden was coming for your guns.

so...of course i stood up during public comment, and advised the opposite. while i'm talking, qanon is trying to interject, so i just got louder, until 

finally i'm staring her down, while explaining how this 2nd amend. county resolution, is a complete waste of time, money, and intellegence.

the last meeting, mid was on the agenda, and he mentioned how, nowhere in the bible, does it say, god want's you to have an ar for your self defense, (that was her statement from previous)she tried to interject, and you can hear me 

SHHHHHHHHHHHH with the cut of that hssssssss sound. SO loud. 

i am a loud person. 

"DEBATE ME YOU COWARDS!"

*disco debates them*

"WAIT NO I-"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2