UnevenEdge

MHA Season 6 Episode 10 (#123) "The Ones Within Us" Discussion!!

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

He pointed her out on the satellite feed and then acted surprised when she immediately wanted to go after her. Gotta imagine the main villain group must have figured out her obsession with her and Izuku by now.

Oh.  Yeah that's odd.  I guess there isn't much communication going on between the League of Villains and the others villains.

25 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Ochako gets the designated girl fight of course.

Yeah a real step down from the Ochaco we saw during the second arc of the series where she was able to almost keep up with Bakugo(if I remember correctly) in the tournament. But now Bakugo has left Ochaco in the dust

Edited by Roymustang1990
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Oh.  Yeah that's odd.  I guess there isn't much communication going on between the League of Villains and the others villains.

Though he was one of the main villain group that's been with Toga all this time though (though admittedly clearly not as close to her as Twice was) so that's the main reason why I thought it was a bit weird.

Edited by DangerMouse

1 hour ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Yeah a real step down from the Ochaco we saw during the second arc of the series where she was able to almost keep up with Bakugo(if I remember correctly) in the tournament. But now Bakugo has left Ochaco in the dust

Wasn't that like 70 episodes ago? 🤣

1 hour ago, DangerMouse said:

Though he was one of the main villain group that's been with Toga all this time though (though admittedly clearly not as close to her as Twice was) so that's the main reason why I thought it was a bit weird.

Oh ok.  Well he either didn't know or didn't care I guess.  

• Haha 1