UnevenEdge

MHA Season 6 Episode 9 (#122) "Katsuki Bakugo: Rising" Discussion!!

Shigaraki has disturbed Aizawa's concentration, so now he once again commands the full force of his devastating Quirk! Now, in some kind of sadistic game of keep-away, the Heroes DARE NOT LET HIM TOUCH THE GROUND!

Will they succeed, or will he be able to unleash another wave of mass destruction? Find out tonight (February 10-11, 2023) at Midnight ON TOONAMI!!

Updated version (requires Facebook to View):

https://fb.watch/iDx_AvW0bV/?mibextid=NnVzG8

[deal with it]

• Like 3

• OwlChemist81 locked and unlocked this topic
  • OwlChemist81 unpinned, pinned, featured and unfeatured this topic
1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

So without the full four months, Shigaraki can't handle the power?

Deku is floating, like All Might's master, apparently.  I don't think her quirk was revealed before.  I wonder what the difference is between hers and Uraraka's.

Yeah, would have been nice to have an episode or two about her before now...lol

Here are my thoughts on the SAO Progressive movies, for whatever it's worth.

Anyway, if you at least liked the Aincrad Arc of SAO, you would probably like these movies.

It is too bad that playing movies is mostly verboten on Toonami, as these would be great to air. If Demarco is desperate for content, he should play the GGO Alternative series. It wasn't written by Reki, so the people who don't like the other SAO stuff might like it. Although I do think Reki has been improving as a writer over the years.

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

He was able to use his quirk for a moment to propel himself at Eraserhead.

Even though he propelled himself after Eraserhead was already staring at him again by the time he had the chance to push off. So it shouldn't have worked.

I thought he did it right when Eraser closed his eyes, but maybe I saw it wrong.  I'm not sure how the propelling was a quirk though.