UnevenEdge

Anime streaming services: Which do you prefer?

Gemini

This isn't a poll. I'm seriously looking to sign up to stream anime. I already have a subscription for Paramount Plus and Amazon Prime. And I use my mom's Netflix account, which has anime but I mainly watch it for the IT Crowd, Castlevania, and that anime series that's supposed to be a prequel to the video game Cyberpunk 2077. Should I go ahead and pay for Crunchyroll or just go elsewhere for a paid anime streaming service?

9 minutes ago, Jman said:

If you just want anime, Crunchyroll is your best value.  Everyone else does other stuff instead, or gets the anime later.

I already have an account with Crunchyroll. I made it when they still had a message board forum. The question then becomes should I turn it into a paid subscription in order to get early access or just leave it alone. lol

On 1/7/2023 at 7:42 PM, hornedlizardman said:

I already have an account with Crunchyroll. I made it when they still had a message board forum. The question then becomes should I turn it into a paid subscription in order to get early access or just leave it alone. lol

You Don't really get much(if anything these days)without a paid account on crunchyroll...

as for anime streaming services  crunchyroll's probably the best in terms of library content

most other services have anime as this neat little side dish if they have any anime at all....so anime fans won't be using them much for anime

On 1/10/2023 at 3:30 PM, CountFrylock said:

You Don't really get much(if anything these days)without a paid account on crunchyroll...

as for anime streaming services  crunchyroll's probably the best in terms of library content

most other services have anime as this neat little side dish if they have any anime at all....so anime fans won't be using them much for anime

Okay. So spring for yet another paid subscription, this time to Crunchyroll. Fun.

EmpressAngel: (lovely name, by the way.) I have Netflix, Prime, Paramount +, and can get PlutoTV and Tuvi through my PS4.