UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode #419 "Papa's Youth" Discussion

6 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Todd FUCKING Haberkorn playing kid Guy.  I'd recognize his voice anywhere!

Amazing this is the first thing that comes up when I search for Todd Fucking Haberkorn on YouTube. 🤣

Edited by ben0119
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Now that I think about it, a marathon is probably longer than 500 laps.  Meters... I don't speak that language.

So if the track is 400 meters then 500 laps would be 200 km. If you can jog an average of 4-6 km an hour with minimal breaks, it is definitely doable in under 48 hours or before a moderately physically fit person would succumb to exhaustion. 5000 laps though, idk haha 

Metric is some much easier haha everything is tens and so easy to work with!

3 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

So if the track is 400 meters then 500 laps would be 200 km. If you can jog an average of 4-6 km an hour with minimal breaks, it is definitely doable in under 48 hours or before a moderately physically fit person would succumb to exhaustion. 5000 laps though, idk haha 

Metric is some much easier haha everything is tens and so easy to work with!

48 hours??  You still have to sleep!

Haha, but I already visualize everything in inches, feet, and miles.  It's too late for me convert over lol.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

48 hours??  You still have to sleep!

Haha, but I already visualize everything in inches, feet, and miles.  It's too late for me convert over lol.

Na haha I have done the Appalachian Trail before and there were times were I would go for 36 hours. Wasn't jogging but if you have the stamina, it is doable!  

40 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Yup,Steve Blum voiced the first villain in the first arc of the Naruto series which was Zabuza Momochi.

Cool, I definitely thought it was supposed to be young Zabuza since it was the seven swordsman and thanks to Blum's voice but wasn't sure either.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1