UnevenEdge

Housing Complex C: The Movie (Marathon) Discussion!!

6 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

The world's pretty much going to hell right now...

Frieza_I'll_Ignore_That_Banner.jpg

Speaking of DBZ, here's the surprise third episode of Fena: Pirate Princess in an Inaccurate Nutshell! Titled: The Housing Complex of Soul and Possibility Control. (Done up a la DBZ Kai Abridged episode 3. The real one.)

(At the Goblin Knights’ headquarters, Ryo, Joy and Fena are sitting down and talking about the IGPX soundtrack while Shitan is off in the corner fine-tuning one of his reject bows.)
Ryo: I’m just saying, I know it’s not an original soundtrack, but it’s still good music.
Joy: Yeah, ‘cause everyone knew the songs were good ahead of time.
Fena: What about the Japanese score?
Ryo: Oh yeah, let’s start that flame war.
Abel: (slams open door) LAN DI’S HERE!!
Ryo: FUCK!
Shitan: OH MY GOD!
Fena: WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE!1!!1!!1!!one!!

(Outside the GKHQ, as it shall henceforth be called, a mechanical Lan Di is standing outside by his lonesome, because that’s how he prefers to operate, pun unintended.)
Lan Di: That’s right, buttholes! This is my resurrection! And you’re all about to get eff-[coughs]
(Lan Di covers his mouth to block the cough, and looks at what he spit up into his hand. It’s a collection of moss. Before he has time to even react beyond wide eyes, he suddenly starts vomiting moss out of every orifice before turning inside out into a shower of blood, guts, robotics, and even more moss. Everyone is horrified, except for Ryo, whose initial shock quickly subsides into celebration.)
Ryo: Woo-hoo!

[Housing Complex C OP theme plays]

(After Lan Di’s remains have been turned to moss, the various characters all gather to speak with the one behind his death: Kimi Shirokado.)
Fena: So what’s your deal?
Kimi: I’m here because we have no male fanbase.
Kaede & Enju: Well you do now~!
Kimi: Y̸̢̯̗̺̳͐̓͌̒̂̃͜O̸̧̎͆͑̚ͅU̸̻͗͂͌ ̶̨͉̯͈͍̩̠̑̓̈́͊̎̉̇͒ͅN̸̞̮͖͉̊̅E̸̘͌͂̈́̈͝E̴̪̝̓̄͆͑ͅD̵͖̥͍̀̅̓̒ͅ ̵̯͎͊̀̅͌̕T̴̢̙̦͕̖̂̑́O̵̱̖͔͕̓̌̔̍̈̉̑́ ̸̩͔̝̖̹͇̪̬͑̒͗͌̅̈́͘͝B̷̻̀̓̌̏̇̃Ḛ̷̬͌̌̓̈͋ ̷̨̛̛͓̘͙̹̘̄͋͗Ŝ̷̩̥̮̤͍̖̪͜T̷̠̖̤̳̱̑̈́̓͐̍̇̓ͅỎ̵̳͇̟̯̣̾̄͆͂͠P̵̢̡̻̠̀͗́̓͆͂̀͘P̴̘̼̣̰̃͊̆̌ͅȆ̴̞̟̮̀̀D̴͍̺̲͖̟̐
(Suddenly a wrecked helicopter comes ashore. Yukimaru comes out of it unharmed.)
Yukimaru: Hey guys, I’m back and I’m off my meds!
(Play that one black-and-white stock GIF of an audience cheering and applauding.)

(Later, Yukimaru meets with Kimi in private within the GKHQ.)
Kimi: Yukimaru! Cthulhu is about to be revived and-
Yukimaru: Never read Lovecraft, who’s that?
Kimi: Listen! I’m a 20,000 year-old god.
Yukimaru: Whoa.
Kimi: The apartment complex where I live is perpetually trapped in the year 2000.
Yukimaru: Okay…?
Kimi: And a family of evil Cthulhu worshippers are going to show up to murder you all in three years!
Yukimaru: Damn, are you trying to give me a heart attack?
Kimi: Here’s some heart medication. Don’t not take it.
Yukimaru: [takes meds] But will I?
Kimi: Alright, I’m out. Bye, Nami!
Joy: Wait, but I’m not-
Kimi: Haha, just kidding! Heh, look at Shitan’s stupid ponytail! [teleports away]
Kei: [smirks] More like Goblin Knight pride parade, am I right?
Shitan: I am now going to breed the nearest female just to prove you wrong.
Joy: Oh, cool.
Ryo: Should we be worried about the Cthulhu worshippers?
Fena: Probably.

Narrator (Shenhua): Three years later…
(Three years later, the island of Kurosaki is in ruins. Wada the landlady is struggling to escape through a collapsed fence.)
Wada: M-Muslim lives ma-ugggh!
(She gets killed by a bloodied, wickedly smiling Mr. Koshide. Standing beside him is his just as evil and totally not innocent daughter Yuri.)
Fena: Guys! It’s a set of Cthulhu worshippers! Also, Ren’s here.
Ren: I am!?
(Mr. Koshide then stabs Ren in the chest, while Yuri muffles his screams with her tiny yet firm hands.)
Ryo: Oh no, Ren’s dead!
Ren: (muffled) No I’m not…
(Mr. Koshide then tries to pull his knife out of Ren, only for it to get stuck.)
Mr. Koshide: Hrr, come on, you…! Blasted ribs got caught on my knife!
Ren: (more muffled cries)
Yukimaru: Uh… you need some help?
Mr. Koshide: How dare you! Yuri, kill him!
(Yuri throws herself at Yukimaru, stabbing him in the leg while maniacally laughing.)
Yukimaru: Agh! (collapses to ground) Gah, my heart!
(He powers down from Super Sanada mode, collapsing fully face-first.)
Fena: Yukimaru’s dead!
Yukimaru: (weakly) No I’m not… Aggh!
(Yuri jumps on him and starts stabbing him in the side over and over again, continuing to laugh. Mr. Koshide laughs too.)
Mr. Koshide: Either the heart attack is going to kill him, or my daughter is! Either way, victory for the Cthul-
(Just then, Yuri gets kicked off of Yukimaru by Abel.)
Yuri: Shit…
Abel: Abel Bluefield… lives!!
Mr. Koshide: Only saw B: The Beginning, who’s this?
Abel: Behold my power!
(Abel’s hair suddenly glows a brighter blonde than before, and so does his dick. Combined with his Sharingan, he has now reached the ultimate level: a Super Simp.)
Mr. Koshide: I feel like we underprepared for this.
Abel: (looks at Yuri) DO YOU AFRAID!?
Yuri: K-Kind of?
Abel: BANKAI!!
(Abel then slashes Yuri across the chest, instantly disemboweling her.)
Yuri: F-Fuck… (collapses) M-My only regret… was not killing more nicey-nices… (dies)
Abel: And now to send daddy back home… By which I mean a funeral home! I-
(Mr. Koshide is nowhere to be seen.)
Abel: Ah… Ah, bugger. Damn, he runs fast for a guy who just lost his daughter.
Fena: Don’t worry, I found his apartment! (points in the direction of Housing Complex C)

(At Housing Complex C, Mr. Koshide spots the protags approaching as he heads up the stairs.)
Mr. Koshide: Fuck, they found my apartment! But luckily, I have my wife!
(He enters the apartment, where Mrs. Koshide exits the bathroom after a round of fake vomiting, sporting a psychotic grin.)
Mr. Koshide: My wife that was always as crazy as me and Yuri! Yes, from the very beginning! And now, she shall kill alongside me! Behold, the second most unpredictable resident in this godforsaken complex!
Mrs. Koshide: (scowls) The fuck does that mean?
Mr. Koshide: Uhhhhhhh…
Mrs. Koshide: (points at Kan’s apartment) Maybe you’re referring to him?
Mr. Koshide: No! Don’t go in there for some reason!
Mrs. Koshide: (smirks) Pff. I’m gonna.
Kimi: Top floor, begone!
(Kimi fires a godly blast that destroys the upper floor of Complex C, but fails to take out either of the Koshides.)
Mr. Koshide: Kimi! Calm down this instant!
Kimi: No!
(Kan comes out of what was left of his apartment and looks down at the protag group, who had just arrived.)
Kan: Hello, my name is Kan. I’m quite the unpredictable individual myself. I look like I could be a villain, but I’m actually the nicest guy you’ll ever meet.
Mr. Koshide: (grimaces) Wow. I hate this guy.

(Abel runs up the stairs to confront the Koshides. Specifically the Mrs.)
Abel: Hey there, you cunt!
Kimi: Whoa, Abel!
Abel: What? She’s a cunt! A cunty cunt! What are you gonna do about it, you big old cunt!? Gonna cunt all over me with your cunty face, your cunty boots, and your… vagina!?
(Mrs. Koshide glares at Abel for several seconds. She closes her eyes, inhales deeply, then, with another mad grin, stabs him right in the chest.
Abel: Agh-!
(The Eric Andre Show sez: We’ll Be Right Back.)

(Much later, the battle has gone way far south. Ryo, Shitan, and everyone else are lying on the ground defeated, while Abel is getting the shit stabbed out of him by Mrs. Koshide. He is screaming. A lot. In addition, Mr. Koshide is beating his upper back with the blunt side of his crowbar. That results in even more screaming.)
Fena: I feel like we underprepared for this!!
Mr. Koshide: Hey.
(Fena freezes up, glancing to the side as she notices Kaede and Enju standing beside her: the true targets of Mr. Koshide’s attention. But instead of attacking them…)
Mr. Koshide: Don’t bang my wife.
Kaede and Enju: (disappointed) Oh.
Mrs. Koshide: (kisses Kaede’s cheek) They might~.
Kaede and Enju: (excited) Oh~!
Mr. Koshide: But don’t.
Kaede and Enju: (disappointed) Oh…
Kan: They want pussy like I want Rubel.
Rubel: That sounds a little gay, dude.
Kan: It is a little gay dude.

(Meanwhile, after everyone’s been treated for their injuries…)
Ryo: You know who could use some character development?
Shitan: Fena.
Abel: Fena.
Kei: Fena.
Kan: Yukimaru’s girlfriend.
Ryo: ME!!!
(Ryo grabs Ren’s hand and places it on his pecs, and the two fly off.)

(The place Ryo and Ren flew off to? Bailu Village.)
Ryo: Shenhua, we have to kill some Cthulhu worshippers. Also, sorry I haven’t called.
Ren: (smoking an opium pipe) I’m doing drugs this scene.
Shenhua: You had me at “killing Cthulhu worshippers”.
(The three then bang in the infamous cutscene parlor. Once finished, Ryo opens the door and walks out, with both Ren and Shenhua linking arms with him.)
Ryo: I’m also a boyfriend now!
Ren and Shenhua: ‘Sup?
(The three then walk off.)
Ren: You think that joke will get old?
Ryo: Nah, it’s not the villains acting like they wanna rape Abel.
Shenhua: Where’s Yukimaru, anyway?

(Meanwhile, Yukimaru is dreaming that he’s in Primal. He’s dressed as Spear, doing some moves with his eponymous weapon of choice.)
Spear!Yukimaru: (grins) I could get used to this.
(Suddenly, a T-rex emerges from the nearby forest and lets out a battle roar. It’s Fang, but with Fena’s hair.)
Spear!Yukimaru: God, you’re such a deep character.
Fena!Fang: Rawr.
(Cut to Yukimaru sleeping off his heart attack.)
Yukimaru: Mira…
Fena: Mira?

(Meanwhile, Ryo and his polycule have made it back to Kurosaki, where they’re talking about the IGPX soundtrack again. This time, the “uncut” version.)
Shenhua: Look, I’m not saying it’s the best soundtrack, but it was competently made, and that’s that.
Ren: That doesn’t make it good, it just makes it production music.
(As they speak, annoying singing is heard in the background.)
Singing: Ooh! Nyaa! Ooh! Nyaa! Ooh! Nyaa!
Ryo: Wait… what’s that?
(Just then, the singing gets louder as the singer approaches. Upon revealing itself, Ryo, Ren and Shenhua look on in horror at its identity: a chibi version of Nyarlathotep, the Elder God of Chaos. Rather, its anime girl anthropomorphization, Nyaruko.)
Chibi!Nyaruko: Ooh! Nyaa! [hums] Rettsu nyaa!
(Beat.)
Ryo: …Who-?
Chibi!Nyaruko: MAHIRO-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN~!

TO BE CONTINUED

(Back in the Primal dream, O’Malley returns! This time, dressed as the Queen of the Colossaeus.)
O’Malley: And remember, when you do your battle scream, you really gotta say it like you’re gonna kill the guy in front of you. [deep breath] rrRRRRAAAAAAAAAAUUUURRRGHHHH!!!! [another deep breath] Got it? Good. ‘Cause I gotta go bang Viking Abel. Straight up Makima-ing that simp! (walks off)

Edited by PokeNirvash