UnevenEdge

Housing Complex C Episode 3 "The Wheel Comes Full Circle" Discussion!!!

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, easily could have had a few more investigative episodes like this to keep digging into what's going on.

Definitely. I like it a lot, but it's hard to get invested when you know it wraps up in literally 20 minutes.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2022 at 11:26 PM, DangerMouse said:

Uh, she saw something else first...

I went back and just rewatched the episode, and noticed what I think you were referring to here, which I have to say I totally missed the first time around. It just brings up more questions than answers, but when Kimi first enters that mysterious chamber wth all the writing on the walls, for a split second it looks like someone (Taka I can only presume) hanging from a tie that's wrapped around that stalactite that's just above the pile of moss there. Seeing that is how come Kimi starts to cry for a second it seems like, so... Okay, I mean, as if it's not weird enough that people seem to be turning into moss, now they're hanging themselves and then turning into moss? Kimi could've just imagined it I suppose, but I dunno. I don't see how they're gonna be able to explain everything with just one more episode. I'll be shocked as hell if they can make it all make sense somehow anyway.

• Like 1