UnevenEdge

No charges recommended for Republican congressman who internationally trafficked young girl to rape.

SwimModSponges

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Funny how the witnesses’ credibility is called into question as though Gaetz is such an upstanding and honest guy 🙄

The non-credible witnesses are: the woman who, as a minor, was illegally traficked to the Bahamas where Gaetz paid to rape her. Obviously she'd be a biased witness.

The other is Gaetz's friend, who got caught illegally trafficking minors and committing other sex crimes. He plead guilty and agreed to cooperate with investigators after they dropped 27 counts and stated they would argue for jail time far below the minimum sentencing.

He's not credible because he falsely accused a democratic political opponent of pedophilia. 

Edited by SwimModSponges
  • Like 4

48 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

The non-credible witnesses are: the woman who, as a minor, was illegally traficked to the Bahamas where Gaetz paid to rape her. Obviously she'd be a biased witness.

The other is Gaetz's friend, who got caught illegally trafficking minors and committing other sex crimes. He plead guilty and agreed to cooperate with investigators after they dropped 27 counts and stated they would argue for jail time far below the minimum sentencing.

He's not credible because he falsely accused a democratic political opponent of pedophilia. 

But Gaetz’s friend is credible enough to help law enforcement with additional criminals but not credible enough to put on the stand against Gaetz?  Do I have that right?

female victims not being seen as credible is nothing new, that’s why I’m not as surprised. I knew right away they were questioning her credibility.  Maybe it’s nothing new for informants to be seen as incredible witnesses either. Idk.  He’s definitely gross. Gross people are liars, but he’s not lying about this. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

I don't know, McConnell has the political ability to recognize that nobody likes Gaetz.

Even the GOP's most vital voting block, pedos, think he's a bit too creepy.

I thought they were just waiting for Ian to clean up their mess.  Sometime, thoughts and prayers just don't work.

38 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

He's loyal enough so he's still a good pawn

With as much good faith as anyone should allot this party, I'm not convinced McConnell was unaware of Gaetz's kiddy sex ring. The whole GOP senate are more likely participants than they are ignorant bystanders.

Like, who would be surprised a vile psychopath like McConnell had diddled at least a couple kids? Dude probably diddles children for breakfast.

1 minute ago, naraku360 said:

With as much good faith as anyone should allot this party, I'm not convinced McConnell was unaware of Gaetz's kiddy sex ring. The whole GOP senate are more likely participants than they are ignorant bystanders.

Like, who would be surprised a vile psychopath like McConnell had diddled at least a couple kids? Dude probably diddles children for breakfast.

Actually, that was a bit uncalled for.

I shouldn't be suggesting Mitch McConnell fucks living children.

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...