UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 410 Discussion

DangerMouse

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN

EPISODE 410

The Hidden Plot Set Into Motion

yYl3XN3NGWZawtA01vsVrTh8Lax.jpg

Sand Jonin Fugi sneaks into the Demon Desert and creates a massive sandstorm in order to assassinate Gaara, the Fifth Kazekage. Due to the magnitude of the storm, the Second Exam is postponed for safety. Then Matsuri and the Hidden Sand team fall into quicksand! Unaware of the sinister trap, Gaara ignores everyone's warnings and sets out to rescue Matsuri's team.

Tonight @ 2:30AM

Only 4 more episodes to go until we finally get a little canon!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Fu!!

Man, I thought this arc was going to spend a lot of time on her and retroactively add something to one of these Jinchuriki we barely ever met.

Well we learned more than we did before, but yeah Fu should have got more screen time.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, I guess I exaggerated a bit. It WAS nice getting some new details and seeing her personality, just thought there wouldn't have been such a long stretch without her.

I'm guessing the writers didn't have enough story for Fu to be featured too much.  That plus a chuunin exam has to feature an ensemble cast.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

I'm guessing the writers didn't have enough story for Fu to be featured too much.  That plus a chuunin exam has to feature an ensemble cast.

Yeah and that part's important too since we never saw what the other Leaf were up to and we need to see some of the Sand teams too since they're allies now.

• Like 1