UnevenEdge

Re clubs and general discussion

mthor

8 minutes ago, NewBluntsworth said:

Agreed, I could understand leaving the little link there to IBers Anonymous beneath GD but that's it, not the other horseshit

That’s why TD had a few more requests to join right cuz it’s trash?  But not the club that has posts every few days?  That’s why you want an invite to it?  Stop embarrassing yourself 

• Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

In the short time they’ve been up requests to join went up so they’re not all bad, but if it’s too much change for people to handle just remove them. That’s my opinion. 

Meh. Someday, you'll be old and intolerant, too😝

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

I removed the two main club links, but I left the weeding one there for now. 

Is the single link still too disruptive?

That seems better. And we can all agree that gardens are good.

Edited by mthor

1 minute ago, Raptorpat said:

I figured that one could still use elevation because it's in that gray area where its more of a private forum than it is a social space, and you're still trying to get that one off the ground.

And who would begrudge clicks to lovely spaces full of growing plants?

2 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

I figured that one could still use elevation because it's in that gray area where its more of a private forum than it is a social space, and you're still trying to get that one off the ground.

I was jk anyway. maybe at some point in the future I’ll cheerlead for Thunderdome membership like a boss! 😆

cheerleader fail GIF

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, André Toulon said:

.......I don't think TD is private by choice.

Yes and no. It just seemed that if it’s gonna be a place where you can call someone a diseased dickhole without repercussions better it be private and no underage people, shit like that, cuz anyone wanting to post their assholes can do that too. 

• Like 1

@Raptorpat

I don't know if it's just my boomer phone skills, but when I clicked on the garden tab accidentally, I found that there's no tab back to noise or home; the tab at the top of the garden page leads back to the garden. It occurred to me to use the back key (although I'm not going to say how long it took) which got me back to where I'd been, and I haven't tried it on the computer yet, but this might bear looking at (although I'm willing to concede that maybe I'm too old to be allowed on the internet.)

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

There is a known issue with the menu when accessing a club without joining the club, iunno if it can be fixed without going under the hood.

No big deal. I just wasn't sure if it was a problem with the tab or a problem with me. As long as there's an escape route, it's all good.