UnevenEdge

YashaHime The Second Act Episode #29 (205) "The Girl Named Rion" Discussion!!

Now I finally get to make my complaint!

Rion died 600 years ago.... but we're already 500 years in the past!  Meaning it was at least 1100 years ago that Kirinmaru took Rion on that trip around the world!  The Taj Mahal wasn't built yet!  Also the parts of the Great Wall of China that everyone knows of weren't built til 1368!  At least the Parthenon was actually around back then lol.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, I agree

towa-setsuna.gif

I didn't think somebody would find this gif already of the commercial break bumper thingy.  After this episode, it switches to Towa being awake and trying to wake up a sleeping Setsuna.  Pretty cute.

During a few episodes it switched back, but I wasn't able to figure out why, and if it was intentional or an accident.

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I didn't think somebody would find this gif already of the commercial break bumper thingy.  After this episode, it switches to Towa being awake and trying to wake up a sleeping Setsuna.  Pretty cute.

During a few episodes it switched back, but I wasn't able to figure out why, and if it was intentional or an accident.

Oh interesting and fitting lol, hopefully you can find it for next week, I haven't seen that one yet.