UnevenEdge

Do You Make Stuff? Self Promote Your Wares Here

viperxmns

Whether you make crafts, arts, music, writings, or foods, this thread is for members to promote their items if they make stuff, and shops/sites to purchase said items if they have one. I have an Etsy shop and a Redbubble:

Etsy link- https://www.etsy.com/shop/viperxmns

RB link- https://www.redbubble.com/people/viperxmns/shop?asc=u

in the process of making some more things, some recent items include these keychains

20220815_111740.jpg

20220802_105309(1).jpg

20220825_123047.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Most of the stuff I make tends to be released at Dragon Con as free swags at the People's Republic of Venture booth. 

Ex. Henchpins. Lots and lots of those damn things. :D I also had a very very limited amount of them that were done with Swarovski crystals for eyes and mounted on velvet display cards. I show these because they were low-key hand-outs last year - no booth so just found fans or fans found me.

Snapshot_20200220.JPG

I also have enamel tie tacks. The details are painted using a cat whisker. I maybe do something about every other year since they do take a lot of time to do but I've currently got the equivalent of 3 year's worth of tie tack build-up because I was bored.  Mostly VB since that's the fandom but I've also done pokeballs, FishCenter fish and last year was a low-key release of a R&M themed tack to go along with the Slut Dragons. 

Snapshot_20220826.JPG 

Quarter for scale. The Mini Portals are blacklight reactive. 

Sluts.Snapshot_20201119.JPG Snapshot_20201119_1.JPG

I can't sell them myself due to contract but I made sure that I can give them away at the Con. There is a new big item being released this year that I can't post yet. 

I'm also the idiot that made the Meatwad lunchbox a thousand years ago. I had a series of VB lunchboxes done that were all given away my second or third year at Dragon Con. I've been meaning to revisit them since I've gotten slightly better at them over the years and found a better sealer to preserve things.  

lunchboxmod.JPG

Summary - I get bored easily and when I do, I do weird things. Usually with puff paints.

Snapshot_20220404.JPGSnapshot_20220404_1.JPGSnapshot_20220404_2.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

This year's convention swags.

Brick frog frog bricks - a sweet smelling brick of soap with a random frog embedded in it, wrapped in red tissue paper for both a cartoon brick look and to hide which frog is in there.

3 tie tacks - the Arch logo, the baboon heart from the movie title, and Meatwad because I was bored. 

A Meep pin featuring Helper.

IMG_20230910_1138232_rewind.jpg

IMG_20230910_1139002_rewind.jpgIMG_20230910_1139445_rewind.jpg

• Like 2