BR black lotus and made in abyss reruns replace shenmue/aot on august 13th

1 hour ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

12:00am - Made In Abyss S2

12:30am - Dance In The Vampire Bund

01:00am - Tales From Watsuki's Hard-drive

01:30am - Redo Of Healer

02:00 to 03:30am - All 3 Boku No Pico OVAs

Awesome lineup.

I was always of the opinion that cramming multiple ecchi/hentai shows on a single schedule is a little tryhard for an obviously fake schedule. Now this guy...

He's got the right idea.

I know a lot of Toonami fans weren't keen on Black Lotus, but I liked it. Just wish the pacing was a little less sleepy and that I had watched the movies beforehand so I knew more about the world. And a rerun of Made in Abyss is a pretty good thing, methinks.

5 hours ago, Daos said:

Is this Toonami's version of the hit show, "Now it's just getting Sad?"

It's just reruns. What, were you actually expecting something new to replace one of them?

4 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

I was always of the opinion that cramming multiple ecchi/hentai shows on a single schedule is a little tryhard for an obviously fake schedule. Now this guy...

[snip]

He's got the right idea.

In Masquerade's case, I think it's more that it's starting to get old, with all the Watsuki references and such.

As for the other guy, he needs more exclamation points. But yeah, a Keijo!!!!!!!! joke? Surprised to see it in this economy.

Edited by Blatch
Added something else and fixed the second quote box.

6 hours ago, Blatch said:

In Masquerade's case, I think it's more that it's starting to get old, with all the Watsuki references and such.

As for the other guy, he needs more exclamation points. But yeah, a Keijo!!!!!!!! joke? Surprised to see it in this economy.

The Watsuki joke isn't just old hat, but nonexistent. And IIRC, it was print media that got him charged with CP possession, not anything digital.

Made that same remark on Twitter. I found it kind of amusing, especially upon remembering that [as] actually acknowledged Keijo's existence in a bump once, in a "get a load of this shit" sense packaged with a recommendation for the good season of OPM.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

My Problem with black lotus is that last year it felt like it was being shoved down our throats and i can only take so much of black lotus in my face before i just don't wanna see it anymore

Then why don't you just not watch the rerun? That's what I usually do. Mind you, I have the BDs for Made in Abyss (the limited edition set, even), but I don't want to revisit that or Black Lotus for now.

7 hours ago, Blatch said:

Then why don't you just not watch the rerun? That's what I usually do. Mind you, I have the BDs for Made in Abyss (the limited edition set, even), but I don't want to revisit that or Black Lotus for now.

Frylock not watch Toonami?

Is this your first time meeting Frylock? 

• Haha 1