UnevenEdge

tfw you fap in an empty house

-Ninja_Jesus-

.....ok, Costanza....we are going to have to have a talk about acceptable fapping venues....lesson one, it's never in someone else's house UNLESS you're into that exhibitionist shit. 

This isn't even because of cameras, what if they were being cased and the robbers waited for them to leave to bumrush the house, and here you are, shifting into 5th with your bare cheeks where mom lays down

Edited by André Toulon
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, André Toulon said:

.....ok, Costanza....we are going to have to have a talk about acceptable fapping venues....lesson one, it's never in someone else's house UNLESS you're into that exhibitionist shit. 

This isn't even because of cameras, what if they were being cased and the robbers waited for them to leave to bumrush the house, and here you are, shifting into 5th with your bare cheeks where mom lays down

It’s my house, I bought it. The in-laws moved in and recently put up security cameras. I just forgot.

8 hours ago, André Toulon said:

If they decide to continue robbing him, leave, or let him get his nut before robbing him is entirely their decision XD 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, -Ninja_Jesus- said:

It’s my house, I bought it. The in-laws moved in and recently put up security cameras. I just forgot.

Ooooh, that changes things.

Well this'll all blow over as long as you already did the wedding toast shaft shake.....You DID do the wedding toast shaft shake, right?

If you're lucky, they won't feel the need to watch them and the footage will get recorded over in time.r

Or if they haven't yet, you can mission impossible into wherever the footage is kept.

Edited by Sieg67