Lupin The Third
Part 6

Episode 12:
"British Ghost"

Japanese Title:
"英国の亡霊"

Romanized Title:
"Igirisu no Bōrei"

Last time on part 6 of Lupin The Third we witnessed the Falkner building getting falked when a massive explosion was set off. All while Lupin and company were inside before we then witnessed Zenigata stumbling back outside. Join us tonight for a brand new Lupin Part 6 where the next piece of the puzzle may be revealed, all while Raven plots along. Also you can never go wrong with British ghosts! 

LUPIN THE 3rd PART 6 | Sherlock Holmes Sweeps Fujiko Off Her Feet! |  English Dub - YouTube

A massive explosion would make the perfect opportunity for Sherlock Holmes to recreate this moment that I am sure he remembers fondly.

Tune in 12:30am(EST)on Toonami 

Edited by AnimationFan14
  • Like 2

Hi guys, I'm busy MOVING right now.  There's not much else I like doing less.  And it's too hot in Central Texas right now to do this during the day. 

I don't know how much of the block I'll be able to watch live tonight.  If I am able to watch anything, I will have to depend on AT&T's 4G network and watch it on my phone, as we haven't switched over our internet and TV service, yet.  Enjoy the block tonight!

Watch, I'll be done just in time for Shippuden. 🤣

• Like 1

• StarPanda unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Ep 12 - 

I've been busy with moving the past few weeks, and just got done on July 31st, and was trying to catch up on the shows I missed and thought you guys screwed up the episode numbers. But apparently YouTube TV and Adult Swim both did? They have this episode listed as 13. But MAL says otherwise. So, I'm not sure what happened there.

Hah Holmes slicked his hair back like Aizen. Does that mean he's not washed up anymore? 

So the murderer was Lestrad all along? Is he really dead though?

Moriarty is a emo teen??

Hah Holmes called her Watson.