UnevenEdge

I’ve really expanded my terrible story about Jesus

Poof

4 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Do it. Maybe it will be cathartic or w/e

my zombie one is for catharsis. This one I didn't even want to happen but I keep adding to it in my head. It's like a stress response. It started once I read about the torture method that's going to be used instead of crucifixtion. And that led to reimagining the ressurection. Then in the psych ward I asked for reading material and they gave me a bunch of christian literature and a bible. I forget what the books they gave me were but one talked about the antichrist and that led to another big plot point but there's only so much I can say without spoiling it.

But now there's way too much not to write it. Finishing it and being done with it will be cathartic maybe. All the thinking about it is like morbid curiousity

• Like 2

I told you it was weird. Don't be intimidated. These people have been posting for over a decade so there's a lot of established drama and in jokes. New people do show up from time to time tho

have you read any of the apocryphal stories of the childhood of Jesus? some of them are pretty out there. 

there's one in the infancy gospel of Matthew where he curses some poor kid and he shrivels up and dies.

childhood dickhead Jesus is best Jesus.

• Haha 1