UnevenEdge

Assassination Classroom 2nd (and Final) Season 22nd Period (Episode #44) "Happy Birthday Time" Discussion!!

Now I'm stuck in the position of one device.  We were celebrating my cousin's college graduation today and now we're stuck leaving until a storm passes haha.  I'm glad I brought my charger and headphones just in case.  I know the block isn't that impressive right now, but still haha. 

• Like 2

Just now, ben0119 said:

Now I'm stuck in the position of one device.  We were celebrating my cousin's college graduation today and now we're stuck leaving until a storm passes haha.  I'm glad I brought my charger and headphones just in case.  I know the block isn't that impressive right now, but still haha. 

Love the Toonami dedication! :D

• Haha 1

Damn it I missed the infiltration.  A bunch of brats beat the military, really?!

I don't know, less than one percent is more than I'd risk the entire Earth over.

Do we even have the rights to this song LOL.

THIS ASSHOLE IS BACK NOW OF ALL TIMES?!

Reaper 2.0.  And he was Koro's apprentice?  You were surprised by betrayal, really?!

So he gets all that hax-ness in exchange for dying in 3 months.  OK then.

Ok he could end the War on Terror (is that even still a thing?) if you can control him!  Good luck with that!

Ah hell injected himself now!

Ok how are they going to win against two super powered beings?

Edited by ben0119

4 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Pretty sure this last season is 25 episodes so still a few weeks to go.

Oh ok.  Not sure what is up with the thread title, then.

Also, you know, I was used to shows or seasons being 26 episodes for so long.  Then I saw some that were 25, 24, even 22!  I feel like I'm getting jipped haha!

4 hours ago, Daos said:

Those hand held tasers don't actually work IRL.

They just piss people off, right?

3 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

It never said it was the last episode! Keep in mind that this IS literally the day it's happening, even though we have a few episodes left.

Then what the heck were you saying with that title?  Also I thought we were a little ahead of the time of year in the show.

Edited by ben0119

13 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I’m glad things worked out backup option wise for watching and hanging for Toonami :D. Aside from the storm I hope the rest of the graduation went well!

• Thanks 1

On 5/22/2022 at 1:41 AM, ben0119 said:

Oh ok.  Not sure what is up with the thread title, then.

Also, you know, I was used to shows or seasons being 26 episodes for so long.  Then I saw some that were 25, 24, even 22!  I feel like I'm getting jipped haha!

They just piss people off, right?

Then what the heck were you saying with that title?  Also I thought we were a little ahead of the time of year in the show.

Yeah Hollywood is responsible for the myth of the paralyzing hand held stun gun. They do almost nothing except make you say ouch. The ridiculously high voltage claims are complete BS and the entire product is kind of a scam.

• Like 1