UnevenEdge

Dr Pepper Dark Berry is back

GuyBeardmane

I saw some and bought it and thought "hey, didn't this flavor come out before?"  The label had the Jurassic World 3 logo on it and advertises tickets.  Then I thought "hey, the last time I went on a date we went to see Jurassic World 2."  So then I looked up when Jurassic World 2 came out and found out that it's been four years next month since the movie released.  So it's been four years since I've been on a date and also have gone to a movie theater.

200.gif.f5e2419627d04634e41cdcae6cfaeb7a.gif

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Fuck. There was a Jurassic World 2 ???

Yeah, they made a creepy pervert dino who stalked a little girl by combining the Indominus Rex from Jurassic World 1 with a Velociraptor.

Spoilers: 

Spoiler

The island was on a volcano and it erupted, but not before they moved the dinos to the mainland.  And then Badguy McJackhole revealed his plot was to get the dinos to the mainland and auction them off to rich people as pets and/or weapons, and then the Indoraptor died from falling and getting impaled and the little girl he stalked released all the dinos so the movie ends and there's like lions at the zoo roaring and then just on the other side of this trench the T-Rex shows up and roars back, so they've basically released dinos into human populated areas.  Also the little girl is a clone of John Hammond's friend's daughter, created using the same basic tech that InGen used to create the dinos.

Anyway the idea of a third movie is going to be better than the third movie could possibly be, because there's no way they're going to go as hard into "oh shit dinos in cities lmao we're fucked" as they need to.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Yeah, they made a creepy pervert dino who stalked a little girl by combining the Indominus Rex from Jurassic World 1 with a Velociraptor.

Spoilers: 

Reveal hidden contents

The island was on a volcano and it erupted, but not before they moved the dinos to the mainland.  And then Badguy McJackhole revealed his plot was to get the dinos to the mainland and auction them off to rich people as pets and/or weapons, and then the Indoraptor died from falling and getting impaled and the little girl he stalked released all the dinos so the movie ends and there's like lions at the zoo roaring and then just on the other side of this trench the T-Rex shows up and roars back, so they've basically released dinos into human populated areas.  Also the little girl is a clone of John Hammond's friend's daughter, created using the same basic tech that InGen used to create the dinos.

Anyway the idea of a third movie is going to be better than the third movie could possibly be, because there's no way they're going to go as hard into "oh shit dinos in cities lmao we're fucked" as they need to.

Not reading the spoiler. I watched the first one in theaters ... pregnant .... it was not fun. 

• Like 1

I was so confused to see it back and with a different movie tie in because it was originally for Spiderman Far From Home back in 2019 and tasted awful. But then I was confused even more because I thought it was originally a Mountain Dew flavor that was tied to Batman back in 2012 which also tasted awful. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, GunStarHero said:

I was so confused to see it back and with a different movie tie in because it was originally for Spiderman Far From Home back in 2019 and tasted awful. But then I was confused even more because I thought it was originally a Mountain Dew flavor that was tied to Batman back in 2012 which also tasted awful. 

I thought that was Pitch Black version 2, but it actually was Mountain Dew Dark Berry.

• Like 1