UnevenEdge

Genndy Tartakovsky's Primal Rerun Discussion

Thanks for the tease. Given that I made this thread, I think it'd be a treat if I showed up and talked about the finale in advance of S2. Sounds good? Granted, the only reason I can do this is because I caught COVID and have to self-isolate, but that means I also get an extended break from my job. I've had to work Sundays the last few weekends, but not this time, so I'm definitely taking advantage of that. šŸ˜‰

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Heck yeah that sounds good, and I'd take full advantage of not having a Sunday workday.

I'm sorry to hear you caught covid though and hope you aren't experiencing any bad symptoms.Ā 

I've felt okay. The worst of it has been head congestion, with intermittent cough and sore throat. As of now, the congestion has passed, but now I've lost my sense of taste. Hopefully it comes back.

Anyway... maybe I didn't think this through. It's tough for me to do something else while watching a show, but it goes double when this show doesn't have any dialogue for me to go off of. So I've been keeping busy trying to figure out what Spear thinks of this strange new humanoid, whom Fang apparently thinks is suspicious. What a game changer. And from the looks of it, S2 is going to have lots of people. Hoo boy!

Edited by Blatch
Exclamation needed.
  • Like 2