UnevenEdge

I'm frigging hungry

André Toulon

2 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Oh, well the clamp that was hurting fell off some time last week. 

But as far as the constant hiccups, nope

When you say constant hiccups, is it literally non stop, or are there periods where you don’t have the hiccups?  Sucks either way but at least with breaks you might be able to get some things done. Friggin hiccups hurt sometimes. I hope you start feeling better soon. 

5 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

When you say constant hiccups, is it literally non stop, or are there periods where you don’t have the hiccups?  Sucks either way but at least with breaks you might be able to get some things done. Friggin hiccups hurt sometimes. I hope you start feeling better soon. 

Well they stop when I stop.....if I'm doing something that makes my diaphragm move, then they potentially kick off. 

Honestly, this has been going on for over a year and I just learned to live with it, but this GI doctor and his shitty tests are pissing me off....I'm more annoyed with him than the hiccups

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Well they stop when I stop.....if I'm doing something that makes my diaphragm move, then they potentially kick off. 

Honestly, this has been going on for over a year and I just learned to live with it, but this GI doctor and his shitty tests are pissing me off....I'm more annoyed with him than the hiccups

Damn. I can’t even imagine your frustration. Between dealing with it for a year, and invasive tests, just not a good time all around. 

5 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Damn. I can’t even imagine your frustration. Between dealing with it for a year, and invasive tests, just not a good time all around. 

Well, im kind of a masochist....ive managed to find fleeting moments of joy. 

Dry heaving makes me high and that sometimes stops them so i do it a lot

Edited by cyberbully
  • Sad 2