UnevenEdge

i love waking up super early

Poof

51 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

at approx. 0418, i woke to the sound of a high pitched, warbled call. 

i wanted to jump out of the bed, run to the door and scream 'STFU!'

i thought of you in that moment. 

somethings gotta be done about them. More wind turbines maybe

• Haha 2

After a week of sleeping like shit I legit just slept like 10 hours straight last night.

For the past week there wasn't a single night that I had uninterrupted sleep. Monday night was the worst, where after sleeping around 3 hours I kept waking up every 30 mins to an hour, all the way up to 7:30 when I needed to be up. Wednesday night I then had insomnia and was awake until 8am, and ended up taking a sick day from work cause there was no way I could work after that night, with how tired and sore I was.

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, DBAss said:

After a week of sleeping like shit I legit just slept like 10 hours straight last night.

For the past week there wasn't a single night that I had uninterrupted sleep. Monday night was the worst, where after sleeping around 3 hours I kept waking up every 30 mins to an hour, all the way up to 7:30 when I needed to be up. Wednesday night I then had insomnia and was awake until 8am, and ended up taking a sick day from work cause there was no way I could work after that night, with how tired and sore I was.

was it the birds keeping you up??

4 hours ago, Poof said:

was it the birds keeping you up??

A mix of various things.

The day before that I went to take a nap just before 10am, and only wanted to sleep for an hour at most, but I guess I turned off my alarm after I woke up and went back to sleep. When I woke up it was almost 1pm.

Also all of last week I had to take my kid bro to school, and the problem eventually became I was up too late to where if I did fall asleep I would likely sleep through my alarm and he would miss school. I gave up on trying to go to sleep that night after 4am

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBAss said:

A mix of various things.

The day before that I went to take a nap just before 10am, and only wanted to sleep for an hour at most, but I guess I turned off my alarm after I woke up and went back to sleep. When I woke up it was almost 1pm.

Also all of last week I had to take my kid bro to school, and the problem eventually became I was up too late to where if I did fall asleep I would likely sleep through my alarm and he would miss school. I gave up on trying to go to sleep that night after 4am

good on you for taking him to school