UnevenEdge

One Piece Episodes 540-541 Discussion

22 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Why are Neptune and Shirahoshi giants, but Otohime isn't?

an inappropriate comment from me,but one thing I'd also like to know is how Neptune was able to fit his  supposedly giant d in otahime's significantly smaller frame in order to give birth to Shirahoshi. 

Or maybe fishmen reproduce differently from humans

Edited by Roymustang1990
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

an inappropriate comment from me,but one thing I'd also like to know is how Neptune was able to fit his  supposedly giant d in otahime's significantly smaller frame in order to give birth to Shirahoshi. 

Or maybe fishmen reproduce differently from humans

Definitely curious about how that would work 😄

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Haha.  We don't even know how mer-people reproduce.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Definitely curious about how that would work 😄

Same here lol. Maybe Oda has provided an answer to it in a interview before,as Oda has answered inappropriate questions in the past from fans where they ask him if luffy was also able to stretch his D to crazy lengths like the other parts of his body and Oda said yes. Lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Same here lol. Maybe Oda has provided an answer to it in a interview before,as Oda has answered inappropriate questions in the past from fans where they ask him if luffy was also able to stretch his D to crazy lengths like the other parts of his body and Oda said yes. Lol

haha...im sure he has an answer then...lol

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, saito34 said:

haha...im sure he has an answer then...lol

Fans have speculated about it,like the thread I just found on reddit after googling " How did Neptune and Otahime have a baby?" 

Can't link it here unfortunately,but they speculated that Neptune and Otahime must mate like seahorses and etc.

I'm interested in what Oda's  official awnser will be though lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Fans have speculated about it,like the thread I just found on reddit after googling " How did Neptune and Otahime have a baby?" 

Can't link it here unfortunately,but they speculated that Neptune and Otahime must mate like seahorses and etc.

I'm interested in what Oda's  official awnser will be though lol

interesting...We need an answer from the man himself

• Thanks 1