UnevenEdge

isn't it kind of weird to wish someone a happy passover?

nameraka

4 hours ago, nameraka said:

like: I'm happy the angel of death killed all those stupid Egyptian kids who weren't directly responsible for the captivity of your ancestors.

I might be over thinking it, though.

I...did not know what passover was :/

Religion is so weird

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Mix said:

I...did not know what passover was :/

Religion is so weird

That’s only one part of it but I don’t wanna hear Christians, who are vampires and cannibals by proxy, that Judaism is weird. Seriously. And that this thread doesn’t flip anyone’s gut for being a fucked up thread is straight up wrong. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

That’s only one part of it but I don’t wanna hear Christians, who are vampires and cannibals by proxy, that Judaism is weird. Seriously. And that this thread doesn’t flip anyone’s gut for being a fucked up thread is straight up wrong. 

....I'm just offended because you're offended....all of religion is a joke to me so I'm in the "I don't know wtf it is" boat too  but I understand why it's important to people and they don't want their religion shat on so I give them that respect....

Except Christians.... 

I never claimed to be a good person

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

....I'm just offended because you're offended....all of religion is a joke to me so I'm in the "I don't know wtf it is" boat too  but I understand why it's important to people and they don't want their religion shat on so I give them that respect....

Except Christians.... 

I never claimed to be a good person

It’s not even that I’m religious but Judaism isn’t just a religion, it’s also an ethnicity, even a race depending on what country you’re from.   All religions have weird things. It just pisses me off that he took one part of the holiday to emphasize and idk how much exposure this idiot has to Judaism, idk if they’re Jewish or not, but to pick one thing with no other context just isn’t humorous to me at all.  Especially with antisemitism on the rise. 

• Like 3