UnevenEdge

Made in Abyss, Episode 12

And it looks like Nanachi thinks the Incinerator is good enough for putting Mitty out of their misery. Coolio. But then we get a foreboding scene of the two's escape from... something.

And then, holy shit a finale promo! After not seeing a goodie during Shenmue, I was hoping they'd do this. It's a deliciously evil promo, too; love the wordplay with "drop in", even though it can't mean anything good for Nanachi and Mitty. I'm so hyped for this finale now, so much so that I want to do something special to commemorate it. Something more than taking the discussion thread, but you were probably expecting that.

[o, the world of the abyss is filled with light... or namusan]

• Like 1

What a great promo. I've already seen it an unusual amount of times (for me, anyway), and I'll be on the lookout for it during the big college basketball game tonight. Really hoping TBS does us a solid, even if it doesn't help much.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blatch said:

What a great promo. I've already seen it an unusual amount of times (for me, anyway), and I'll be on the lookout for it during the big college basketball game tonight. Really hoping TBS does us a solid, even if it doesn't help much.

I didn't watch the whole game, but I didn't see it. That WOULD have been cool though!