UnevenEdge

Look at this sleepy dude

GuyBeardmane

3 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Not to question the wisdom, but are you sure you won't regret giving the pups scrambled eggs?

Yeah, I've looked into it and talked with vets.  A scrambled egg isn't bad for them.  Eggs are good protein.  Plus all things in moderation.  I'm not fully changing their diet or anything.  Today was special breakfast for Max and Willow.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Yeah, I've looked into it and talked with vets.  A scrambled egg isn't bad for them.  Eggs are good protein.  Plus all things in moderation.  I'm not fully changing their diet or anything.  Today was special breakfast for Max and Willow.

I wasn't talking about them:  dogs can certainly eat eggs just fine.  I mean you personally after you get inundated with egg farts.

Edited by scoobdog
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I wasn't talking about them:  dogs can certainly eat eggs just fine.  I mean you personally after you get inundated with egg farts.

It's a pretty open space house and also we got Febreeze.  Things are safe.  Your concern is appreciated.  I'm just sad that today is cold and gross so we can't have lots of outside time.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, GuyBeardmane said:

It's a pretty open space house and also we got Febreeze.  Things are safe.  Your concern is appreciated.  I'm just sad that today is cold and gross so we can't have lots of outside time.

My dogs don't like going outside even when it's nice and warm.

On 3/25/2022 at 2:09 PM, scoobdog said:

My dogs don't like going outside even when it's nice and warm.

13 hours ago, discolé monade said:

oh. gratutitous doggo pics. 

rufus before the agnes push. 1007576901_rufusbeforepush.thumb.jpg.0d719b99c0ae72f7ba3e02f799172b52.jpg

rufus after the agnes push.1143958801_rufusafterfall.thumb.jpg.569d4473fa3c8b86289ba11505124f71.jpg

.. People have been holding out on Dog pics?

ski.jpg

• Haha 1