UnevenEdge

Got 8 tabs open right now.

The_annoying_one

I got like 8 tabs pinned, and like 16 open, and that's just on one window.

I really don't like closing out of my shit, I'm pretty bad about opening up tabs for either youtube videos, manga chapters, and various other things and leaving them there as I keep saying I'll get back to them but never do. A lot of these tabs I've had for like several months at least. I use a tab session manager plugin with firefox so if I ever have to exit my browser for an update or to restart my pc I don't lose a single thing. This profile I'm using in firefox I probably had for like a decade. I used to just make bookmarks but the problem is I just kept adding to it more and more, and not chipping away at them so I instead started focusing on tabs and avoiding closing windows if I'm likely to go back to them at some point... this month or so.

Are we posting our open tabs topics?

Mine are mostly recipes that I never get around to making, some quotes I found really inspiring, a page in a chapter of a webtoon .... and a gallery of Kakashi lewds that I stumbled upon but can't bring myself to close. 

• Haha 1

On 3/21/2022 at 10:53 PM, bnmjy said:

What an amateur. I sometimes have over 20 tabs open. I suppose this shows how sidetracked I can get . . . oh well.

Yeah definitely I even have a little ocd thing where I feel like I have to go through and nuke tabs I'm not using anymore every 10-20 minutes or so. I still end up with 12+ tabs open on the reg it's a struggle.