UnevenEdge

Attack on Titan Episode 80: "From You, 2000 Years Ago" Discussion

3ngag3

3 minutes ago, 3ngag3 said:

Yes, because giant monstrosities eating people while soldiers doing Spider-Man style wire-fu is considered grounded.

It was seemed like it was trying to be realistic and give believable explanations for the giants and how they were fought initially.  Then it just started turning into wizard nonsense.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

So the Eldian history really is true.  That's... an unfortunate choice by the author.  But it still doesn't justify persecuting the current generations of Eldians for something they had nothing to do with.

Kruger said it was both true and false.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

It was seemed like it was trying to be realistic and give believable explanations for the giants and how they were fought initially.  Then it just started turning into wizard nonsense.

I mean, this isn't Dr. Stone. Something like that wasn't going to end up being explained scientifically.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 3ngag3 said:

I mean, this isn't Dr. Stone. Something like that wasn't going to end up being explained scientifically.

Again, it was at first.  Elaborate, extended explanations were given for how things worked.  Then it just went off the rails.

"My only goal is to protect the lives of the people of Paradis"

Even if that means wiping out the rest to do so.

Not that anyone was willing to negotiate with them during the time they were exploring that option during the timeskip, followed by the world declaring war on them through Tybur.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

did falco not change?

Eren and Zeke made contact like less than a minute after Falco ate the Jaw.

The whole flashback stuff we've seen the past 3 episodes happened in an instant in real time.

• Like 3

So the Titans aren't going to destroy all of humanity, just everyone outside of Paradis!  So Eren is still in control of himself, and still their ally, but he HAS gone totally crazy and is going to kill everyone outside Paradis!  Eren has lost it!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rpgamer said:

I continue to hold my original opinion that the show would've been better off if Eren stayed dead the first time he got eaten.

Haha maybe.  And also the thing fans said about ANYONE CAN DIE AT ANY TIME would actually be true.