UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan: The Final Season Episode #79 Discussion

1 minute ago, Daos said:

I hear the ending is so bad fans petitioned the author to redo it.

Been loving the rest (aside from a few nitpicks of this final arc so far) so hopefully they've exaggerated.

Or maybe it'll work better with animation and voice acting fleshing it out too.

13 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Been loving the rest (aside from a few nitpicks of this final arc so far) so hopefully they've exaggerated.

Or maybe it'll work better with animation and voice acting fleshing it out too.

I've heard of people saying the endings to other series were terrible that I didn't agree with.  Totally different kind of series, but people said the Fairy Tail ending was bad.  I didn't agree.  Although most of the animation for the last anime might be the worst I've ever seen, I didn't feel the story itself was bad.

People will also say an ending is bad because things didn't go the way they wanted or expected.  So, we'll see.

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

I've heard of people saying the endings to other series were terrible that I didn't agree with.  Totally different kind of series, but people said the Fairy Tail ending was bad.  I didn't agree.  Although most of the animation for the last anime might be the worst I've ever seen, I didn't feel the story itself was bad.

People will also say an ending is bad because things didn't go the way they wanted or expected.  So, we'll see.

Yeah, good point.

Same, I liked most of FT's last season too.

• Like 1

This episode was completely insane in what it revealed about the Attack Titan's capabilities. But as mentioned in the review article below, this has not been without foreshadowing:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/attack-on-titan-the-final-season-part-2/episode-79/.182135

Grade: 4 Stars. Next week is the episode which flips the title of the first, and it just might tell even more of the story of how and why Titans came to be.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2022 at 8:40 PM, OwlChemist81 said:

Next week is the episode which flips the title of the first, and it just might tell even more of the story of how and why Titans came to be.

And it's also Titan's first TV-MAV! Outside of the erroneous rating for the episode 6 (TV-14DLV) promo, that is.

• Thanks 1