UnevenEdge

I’m starting to understand the appeal of a man cave.

-Ninja_Jesus-

I detest the word mancave...but I have one.  I call it my office, or sometimes my nerd room, but it's a mancave.  Batman stuff, video game stuff...yeah.  My wife still lets me sprinkle in some nerd crap, like an R2D2 on the mantle, but it's mostly in here.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2022 at 6:30 PM, SwimOdin said:

I detest the word mancave...but I have one.  I call it my office, or sometimes my nerd room, but it's a mancave.  Batman stuff, video game stuff...yeah.  My wife still lets me sprinkle in some nerd crap, like an R2D2 on the mantle, but it's mostly in here.

I will use this opportunity to consider other names 

Fart parlor

Dumpster nook

Junk hutch

Bonerland

• Haha 1

Everyone needs personal space if you ask me; it's not mutually inclusive with your gender, gender identity, sexual preferences, or anything else... "Man Cave" is nomenclature following the tradition of the racist and sexist implications of the declaration of independence in which only white males are considered human.

On 3/4/2022 at 12:58 PM, Lasty said:

Everyone needs personal space if you ask me; it's not mutually inclusive with your gender, gender identity, sexual preferences, or anything else... "Man Cave" is nomenclature following the tradition of the racist and sexist implications of the declaration of independence in which only white males are considered human.

White cave