UnevenEdge

When someone gets excited and yells out, "omg, I could kiss you!"

Mix

Confirm the validity of the statement before acting on it.

At least that's what my lawyer said.

Me, I still say it was an honest mistake and had I not called "finders keepers" on her dog, she would not have pressed charges.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, André Toulon said:

People say weird things to you that I'm starting to think you're hearing on TV and is really promoting me to stop seeing these as jokes and possibly preforming wellness checks

Obviously he is experiencing hallucinations from the constant drug intake.

2 hours ago, nameraka said:

Dude. I think you may need a new lawyer. I’m going to go ahead and recommend myself. I’m not going to lie. My knowledge of the law is kinda limited, but I’m in my forties and have all of my own hair. No, seriously...

That's all the qualifications you need to be in charge.

5 hours ago, nameraka said:

Dude. I think you may need a new lawyer. I’m going to go ahead and recommend myself. I’m not going to lie. My knowledge of the law is kinda limited, but I’m in my forties and have all of my own hair. No, seriously...

This is great news!

I just fired my lawyer for quitting.

I have one question before you start...what are your feelings in regards to tampering with the jury, evidence, witnesses, plaintiff, defendant, judge, court stenographer, etc...?

5 hours ago, Mix said:

This is great news!

I just fired my lawyer for quitting.

I have one question before you start...what are your feelings in regards to tampering with the jury, evidence, witnesses, plaintiff, defendant, judge, court stenographer, etc...?

see, that's the best part. since I have no real understanding of the law, I wouldn't even know what tampering involved if I was doing it!