UnevenEdge

I fuckin jinxed it

Poof

Remember how I said every hotel room has Cartoon Network? This is the first one I’ve seen besides the Tokyo Princess(which had absolutely zero western channels) to not have adultswim. I don’t even know how that’s possible. I thought it was like a deal w/the Gideons like bible and [as] in every room

I know what you’re thinking and I’ll tell you why this isn’t in rants. Bc the original The Mummy is starting right now on hbo family and that makes up for it.

Brendan ❤️

• Like 2

Comcast got rid of the channel and slapped it onto pricier premium cable packages.

I learned it the hard way when I turned on the free cable that came with my home, and one day, Cartoon Network and a ton of my music channels were removed. 

Some hotels likely never upgraded their package to save on costs. 

4 hours ago, discolé monade said:

i love that man. even more now. he's so humble. (in interviews i've seen)

him and keanu, are 2 celebs, i would actually love to meet. not ga`ga crazy like, 

but just happen to be somewhere shopping, and pick up some small talk. i think that would be cool. 

Oh you love Keanu?? Well guess what Speed is on now and yes it’s my movie of the day.

HBO has been such a treat on this trip.

and the only celeb I care about meeting is Mitch McConnell… again… I wish I could go back to that elevator…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1